Season 2 - Chapter Seven

•—————————•
Chapter 7:
YOU'RE MINE~
•—————————•

-Now-

Author's POV:

"I even left my family. I left everything. I know that was irrational and irresponsible of me but, I couldn't bear to come back to my parents. I couldn't bear to look at you, Aoi..." Yui started to cry.

"B-Brother?" He looked at him, confused.

"Y-Yes, I left years ago in the marketplace because of her... I should have never done that... But I've learnt my lesson." Aoi grabbed Yui by his shirt.

"HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US? YOU KNOW HOW MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAUSED FOR US?" Aoi shouted.

"I-I'm s-sorry..." Aoi let go of him.

"So, why is Elliot after me?" He asked.

"No clue..." Yui responded.

Aoi's POV:

I looked at him shocked. How does he not know what is happening? I thought he was the boss of this company and Elliot works for him?

Yui started "Well, the only reason why he's here is because he needed somewhere to stay. Before, I wanted to use him to plot revenge but then I realised, people can always change and there's no point of having a grudge"

"So, there's no point of us being here?" I asked.

"I didn't ask you to come here, you came yourself..." He looked at us, confused.

"Then who was it that brought us here?" Yui shook his head.

"Let's leave here now, I don't really like it here..." Yui looked to the floor.

"Umm... okay?" Yuzu was as confused as I was.

"Yuzu and everyone here, I'm sincerely sorry if I've done anything bad to you. I probably did it out of anger. I'm sorry" He apologised.

"Well, you did nothing to me so I think everyone should be fine" Yuno replied, winking at Yuzu.

"Yuzu, I heard you have a café. Can we go there?" He cheerfully asked.

Yuzu's POV:

When Yui asked me, it felt as if we never stopped being friends. It kinda shocked me for a moment. I was expecting some kind of big revenge. It feels like so much has just happened in just a few minutes. I befriended my old friend, Aoi found his brother, Yuno is just... Yuno. There's nothing different about him. He just keeps boasting. I guess that's why Lucas and Yuno are so similar. It still haven't gotten used to the idea that Yui just forgived me like that. I guess that's apart of his nature. He was always like this.

At first, he would be so angry and then, after a few hours or even minutes he would regret his anger. I need that trait in my life. I can't believe I said that. I probably just wanted attention as my life lacked that. I was so stupid back then. I lost such a good friend.

We were about to leave the building when a voice stopped us. Not this again. Last time, it was with Elliot. Who is it this time? The voice seemed so familiar...

"AOI~ YOU'RE MINE~" The voice echoed around the room.

She's back...