Chapter Seventeen

•——————•
Chapter 17:
I love you.
•——————•

Jiwoo's POV:

I felt sorry for the others. They had no idea what was going to happen next. We scheduled the plan to be executed tomorrow. All I had to do was to lead the bait to the trap. Easy. He easily gets dumbfounded by love. I walked back to waiting area to only see Nao.

"What happened on the phone call?" Nao asked naively.

"Oh, my brother was just wondering how I was. He's really loving and cares for me a lot." I lied.

"Awwww, how sweet! I haven't seen him since last year, how is he?" He asked.

"He's good." I again lied.

"Oh yeah, I told Yuzu about how you wanted a day off. She said you can have a day off!" He said happily.

"Thank you Nao, these days I've been feeling so ill..." I fake coughed, pretending to be sick.

"If you want, I can buy you medicine! What pain are you feeling?" He looked worried.

Poor guy. He's going to get tricked so much...

"This pain can only be described as one thing." I started.

"What is it? I'm pretty sure I can find a medicine for you..." He stared at me.

"Heartbreak." I whispered in his ear.

-At the Café-

Author's POV:

"Today was a long day, we didn't even get to finish the case we were working on because we were so worried about you... Don't work if you feel ill Aoi..." Yuzu stared at Aoi, worried.

"It's weird because I didn't feel ill, I just fainted..." Aoi said, confused with what happened.

"Who was there when you fainted? Maybe they might of smelt something?" Yuno asked.

"I think there was only Jiwoo, Nao and Yohan." Aoi started to think to himself about what could possibly have happened.

"I'll go ask-" Yuzu was about to run out of the café when Yuno stopped her

"Let me go, I'm worried they might hurt Aoi again, you protect him." Yuno replied.

"Aren't you supposed to be the strong one here?" Yuzu asked.

"Just listen to me on this one. I have a bad feeling something will happen." Yuno stared at Yuzu in the eye.

"Then why don't you let me go? Then you don't have to be worried!" Yuzu looked down to the floor, avoiding eye contact.

"But I'm scared." Yuno grabbed Yuzu's shoulders.

"What are you scared of? Doesn't that mean I should come then?" Yuzu pushed his hands off her shoulders.

"I'm scared of losing you..." Yuno held Yuzu's hand and looked deep into her eyes.

Yuzu's POV:

I felt my heart hurt when he said that.

"So what? They aren't going to hurt me. And if they do, it's not like it makes a difference in your life? It-" I was cut off by Yuno.

"It makes a difference if you live or not." He replied coldly.

"How? I thought I was a stupid idiot?" I looked at him, annoyed.

Pulling me into a hug, he said "I LOVE YOU THAT WHY IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE!!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!? I LOVE YOU! I-I love you... WATCH OUT YUZU!!!!"