Season 2 - Chapter One

•——————•
Chapter 1:
Worst Day.
•——————•

Yuzu's POV:

We were walking through the abandoned forest for an hour now. Where is it? I looked around. Nothing. My legs were starting to ache. I could feel the trees staring at me. No wonder why no one comes here. I quickly walked over to the bench that I could see in the distance. Surprisingly, the bench was actually further away than I thought. After miles of endless walking, I finally could sit down. I began to massage my legs as they were in pain. I looked over to my left, feeling someone's presence near me.

"BOO!" Someone shouted, making me jump.

"AAAAAAAH! What did I tell you! This forest already has a crime occur here! You didn't have to scare me like that!" I shouted back at Yohan angrily.

"Sorry sis... I just wanted to liven the mood since both of us are stuck here together." He looked to the floor.

"No worries Han, I understand. Next time, don't scare me that badly." He nodded his head in agreement.

Yohan sat down on the bench with me. Poor him, he doesn't even understand what happened. A cold breeze rushed towards us, making me shiver uncontrollably. Noticing my shivering, he gave me his coat. I could slowly feel the world becoming darker and darker.

These days, I've lost all of my happiness. Maybe it's because of the overwhelming stress I feel. At least I have Yohan, someone who can calm me down. He signaled me to lay my head on his lap. I laid down, looking at the stars above me. They look so beautiful.

"You're beautiful like the stars"

I could feel a few tears trickle down my face. How I miss them so much... Yohan began to wipe the tears off my face. He looked at me and sighed. I could see the desperation in his eyes. Yohan, to me, was like the brother I never had. He looked after me after these months of loneliness. He's probably the only reason I have courage to continue. The Café still goes on as usual but, the thought of them not being there made my heart ache everytime I was inside the Café. It just made me want to leave.

"Don't lose hope, we'll find you one day"

I sighed again before starting to speak to Yohan, who was looking up at the stars while crying aswell.

"Yah, you don't cry! We will find them and we will all be able to come back and have a happy life." I said to Yohan.

"I know that won't happen. Somehow, life will change." Yohan still focused his eyes on the stars.

"Don't say that. Anyways, I feel a bit sleepy after lying on your lap for so long." I yawned loudly, making him worried.

"Then why don't we go back? We can go tomorrow and continue our journey. You should have a good rest." He asked.

"I can't. I won't. I have to save Aoi and Yuno. I can't leave without knowing there safe." I looked back at the stars, reminding me of them.

"Not to seem rude but, what happened that day? A lot of things happened and I can't fully remember how each thing happened..." His voice trailing off.

Getting flashbacks, I began "That day was the worst day of my life..."