Chapter Sixteen

•———————•
Chapter 16:
I like you...
•———————•

"And 2.) Do you like me?" She asked.

"I don't like you, I love you Chibi." I replied

Yuzu's POV:

"Yuzu, what happened to you?" Yuno asked, confused.

"Yuzu.exe. has stopped working" Lucas said while laughing.

"Good one mate!" Yuno bursted into laughter after hearing what Lucas said.

I woke up confused. What happened? I was sitting on the chair. This is definitely not what I thought happened.

"Hey, you flopped your own prank!" Yuno looked at me.

"What do you mean? What happened?" I asked, worried.

"So basically the prank was continuing and then you tried to kiss me and saying " I like you too". What was that for?" Yuno almost couldn't hold his laughter in.

"I wanted to see how you would react if I did that" I looked away from him, embarrassed.

"Also, you tried hugging Aoi but you know he was resting..." Lucas added.

"Anything else?" I said sarcastically.

"Nothing else really...." Yuno started to think to himself.

WHY DID I HAVE THAT DREAM?!?!? I'm so dumb! I get it, I want to have one of those cute relationships where they hold hands and do all of those cute shenanigans but seriously? You hugged two people? Well, at least you didn't do what you did in the dream... Phew that would be weird.

"He's okay now, he can be discharged. What about her, does she need a check up? She was acting quite weird around you and the patient." The doctor looked at me in the eye.

"Thanks doctor. No, she's fine. I'm pretty sure she was high or something" Yuno shook hands with the doctor before he left.

"I was not!" I looked at him, angry.

"Hey guys, did you miss me?" Aoi came out of the room, smiling.

Nudging me, Yuno said "I know someone did..."

"Hey, STOB IT!" I shouted.

"I'm going to take one day of holiday to rest. Yuno, you better not do anything to her..." He locked eye contact with Yuno.

"HEY, WHY YOU COMING AT ME!?!?!? Lucas and Yuzu almost kissed!" He shouted uncontrollably.

"WHAT!!! HOW DARE YOU LUCAS!!!" Aoi grabbed Lucas' shirt.

"She said it was for a prank. Anyways, she probably couldn't resist my handsomeness." Lucas boasted.

"HEY GUYS STOP BADMOUTHING ME!!! IT'S NOT NICE!!!!" I pouted.

"Literally no one was." Yohan stated.

"Yohan, are you siding with them?!?! I knew it. I was alone all along!" I fell to the floor in sadness.

Author's POV:

"Is she trying to have a monologue or something?" Nao asked, confused.

"I don't know, really. She seems like she's actually serious." Jiwoo replied.

"Literally everyone is on her side. So lucky, right?" Nao sighed.

"So lucky.... Got to pick up, it's my brother." Jiwoo felt her phone buzz.

"Go ahead." Jiwoo left the area to a more quieter and private space.

"They won't expect this... Can't wait to teach you a lesson, Yuno and Aoi... You will pay for the damage you've done..." Jiwoo said to herself.