Chapter 4: Lunch Maddness

Math was really boring, yet compared to how the rest of the day had been going it was strangely calming.  No crazy lab partners, no asshole art guys.  Everything was pretty much normal.  Everything except a certain someone.

Of course Brittany had to be in this class.

I caught her glaring at me a couple of times as we worked on our Algebra 1 review packet.  Math had always been one of those subjects that just kinda stuck with me.  I could easily just bust through an entire homework assignment in thirty minutes or less.  Needless to say, Math is one of my strong suits.  Having said that, I would just do Brittany's homework last year and in return she'd buy me coffee.  Looking back at it, that was really dumb of me.  Especially now... she's such a bitch, I can't believe I'd do that for her.  Although the free coffee was really nice.

I was quickly breezing through the packet, and occasionally I'd look up to check the time and catch her glaring at me.  I didn't really care, but I wish she'd just actually do her work like every normal person here is.

Beeeeeeeeeep

Finally, I don't have to deal with someone constantly looking behind them... I'm not the backstabber here.

I quickly round the corner next to the classroom and unlock my locker. I put away my materials for Chemistry, Art, and Math and grab my things for English, History, Gym, and Music. As I'm heading towards the cafeteria, I see Chris and his friends walking in front of me. I should confront him in front of everyone... or beat him up... no there's too many of them. Just let him be, he's not worth the time or energy. Just focus on getting to lunch with Frank and his friends.

As soon as I stepped foot into the cafeteria, I looked towards the corner where Frank said he'd be sitting. Sure enough, there he was.

He had the widest grin plastered onto his face and he waved his arm violently as to be certain I saw him. I just laughed a little at his childish behavior and made my way over to him.

"Where's your friends" I questioned as I got close enough to the table. He just pointed behind him to the boys bathroom in response.

There were only four seats at the circular table which was strange seeing as all the other tables usually have seven. Frank sat in one while the seats on either side of him had backpacks placed on them indicating people were sitting there leaving one seat open for me.
"You only have two friends?" I was genuinely asking. Frank seemed so nice I thought for sure he'd be somewhat popular among the other students.

"Three" he stated plainly, not even looking up from his lunch.

"One's a freshman so he had lunch last period, and seeing how you get along with the boys... maybe you'll make four" he said now looking up at me and smiling lightly at the end.

I just hummed in response when all of the sudden the door to the boys bathroom flew open with a loud bang. Out strutted the asshole from my art class and another boy I've never seen before. The cafeteria went quiet for only a few seconds before returning back to normal. I knew it! I knew that guy thought he was all that and I was totally right!

Gerard's POV:

As Ray and I walked out of the bathroom, I made a beeline to my seat but not before something else caught my eye. There sat right between where Ray and I sit was that bitch from my art class. I glared at her as I made my way to my seat. Damn she really does have some balls thinking she can sit there. I mean sure, Frank will let it slide but definitely not me.

"What's up with the bitch?" I asked, purposely being rude, as I sat down.

Y/n's POV:

Was I really surprised that asshole was making a scene... no. He glared at me as he continued to walk, so I decided to return the favor.