Chapter 15: Closer

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!

@LeeLee210990 requested this, so here you go!  I'm so sorry I took so long, I address my absence in the authors note for anyone who cares:)

Gerard's POV:

What Y/n had just said just hits me. Oh god I've fucked up... again.

BEEEEEEEEEEP

"Bye baby" I say to Berlin as I give her a quick peck on the lips.

"Bye bye slutty buddy" she says as one of her hands caresses my cheek.

Now I have to go make things right.

I run down the hallway toward where I know Frank is in history.

I burst open the door, breathing heavily.

"Hi... uh umm- Mrs. O'Shaughnessy sent me, and she said she needs to talk to Frank" I huff out.

"Frank go" the teacher says without even looking up from his desk.

Frank just glares at me as he gets up from his seat and walks toward the door.

Once we get into the hallway, I grab the sleeve of his blazer and pull him into the janitor closet.

"So first you want to fuck with my emotions and now you want to fuck with my genitals?" Frank glares at me.

"Ew, god no" I roll my eyes.

"Oh right you have Berlin" he scoffs.

"Listen, I know... I know I fucked up, but I want to make it up to you" I say uncomfortably.

"And how are you gonna do that? Ditch Berlin for us?" Frank says unamused.

"Frank... I love her, I could never do that" I say sadly.

"But I still want to hang out with you guys for part of the dance and ruin our classmates' nights" I smirk.

"Really" Frank's eyes light up.

"Yeah dude of course!" I instinctively hug him.  I forgot how good it feels to just hug someone.

"Thank god I really thought you turned to the dark side there" Frank laughs.

"I'd never" I giggle as I pull away.

"Now I have to get back to English before Mrs. O'Shaughnessy gives me detention" I say as we head out of the janitors closet.

"Bye Frankie"

"Bye Gee bear"

Y/n's POV:

I'm just reading my book in English, no Gerard.  He's probably with Berlin in THE janitor closet.

I'm just about finished with the third chapter when the door flies open. I swear to god this motherfucker and bursting into classrooms.

"Gerard, nice of you to join us" Ms. O'Shaughnessy says sarcastically.

"Oh, how nice it is to be here" Gerard says matching the teacher's tone.

"Just shut up and start reading."  Ms. O'Shaughnessy rolls her eyes.

"Yes mam" Gerard says as he flops into his seat next to me.

About three minutes go by and I'm still reading and taking notes in the margins of my book.  Everything is going fine until I feel something poke my arm.  Before I can even turn my head to beat Gerard's ass, I feel his breath on my ear.