Chapter 18: You Know You're Just Like Me

Flashback

The smell of weed and B.O. filled the room as a bunch of drunk, hormonal teens jump around to some trashy song with the bass turned up way too loud. Damn I really need to fucking pee.

"Chris" I question as I look up at the brunette boy who has his hands on my waist.

"Yes baby?" His eyes lock with mine as he gives me a goofy smile.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be back in a minute" I smile.

"Ok, be safe" he mutters before leaning in to peck my lips.  I can smell the alcohol radiating from him...

With that I turn around and make a b-line towards the bathroom. The door is surprisingly unlocked, so I push it open just to be met with two people heavily making out. I stand there for a few seconds hoping they'll notice me and leave, but that moment never comes.

"Hey not to be rude, but can you guys go fuck somewhere else? I gotta take a piss" I say, causing both their heads to turn to me.

The black-haired boy sassily rolls his eyes before lifting the platinum-haired girl in front of him off of the sink.  Well someone has an attitude.

"How about we head upstairs" he smiles at the girl while biting his bottom lip.

Blondie just giggles before taking his hand in hers and rushing out of the room.

I shudder slightly at the thought of what they're about to do before closing the door and locking it.

As I exit the bathroom, I scan the overcrowded living room in search for my boyfriend.  He's six-foot two?  It should be this hard to spot him.

I walk through the entire living room and never spot him, so I make my way over to the kitchen.  I know I said I'd be D.D. tonight, but I still don't want him to get black-out drunk again...

As I enter the kitchen, I immediately see a few of Chris's friends.  I look around the rest of the room, but Chris is nowhere in sight.

"Hey, have any of you guys seen Chris" I question as I approach his group of friends.

"Oh- ahem- I think I uhh- haha, I think I saw him go upstairs" a tall blonde guy slurs.  Why the hell would he disappear upstairs while I'm in the bathroom?

"Oh... ok thanks..." I trail off looking at the group of giggling boys skeptically.

All I want is to fuckin cuddle and this dude is putting me through an entire scavenger hunt to find him.

I've looked in every room in the upstairs hallway, and now I only have two doors I've yet to open.  I put my hand on the handle of one of the doors about to swing it open when I hear a noise come from inside the room.

"Ahhhhh ohhhhh Geeee-"

Nope.  Chris is definitely not in there.  It's probably those two from the bathroom, haha.

I turn to the one door I've yet to open.  I place my hand on the handle yet again and push the door open to reveal the absolute last thing I want to see:

Chris, my boyfriend of 14 months, is fucking shirtless while eating some bitch's face. I think I may actually throw up.

I can already feel the tears start to well up in my eyes as I shout at the sweaty pair.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

The two pull apart, the girl looking confused as Chris looks at me kinda shocked.