Chapter 17: HOE-CO Part 2

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED THIS STORY AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WAITING THE 8 MONTH'S IT'S BEEN SINCE THE LAST UPDATE!!!

The multicolored lights illuminated our faces as we bounced around in the group of students while some rap song sounds from the speakers.  I hate this- not their music, the music fucking rocks, but this overall environment.

We've been at the dance for approximately ten minutes, and I already wanted to go home and sleep.  The only thing keeping me from walking out the door is, unsurprisingly, Frank.

We have about fifteen more minutes left before we're going to take action.  This down time was created by Gerard because he insisted he needed time to "grind up" on Berlin.  While he was off doing that, Mikey and Ray left to go "pick up some chicks." We'll see how that works out for them.

Frank stayed with me and we're just bouncing along with the crowd and occasionally singing the lyrics to the songs we know.

A couple more minutes pass when suddenly Frank tries saying something above the music.

"What" I yell.

"I SAID IT'S FUCKIN GO TIME BITCH" he shouts in my face.

With that, he takes my hand and drags me to find the others.

"Ray!  Mikey!"  I yell as I see the two trying, but failing, to dance with some girls.

The two come bounding over to us with grins on their faces.

"Did you guys see that?!"  Mikey looks bewildered as he speaks.

"Yeah yeah yeah, get over yourself" Frank rolls his eyes.

"Where's Gerard" Ray asks as he look around the rest of the dance floor.

"Heaven knows" I roll my eyes as we start walking.  I'd prefer to not envision him with Berlin right now...

We are just searching around for a bit when I suddenly walk right into Frank's back.

"Dude what the he-" I'm cut off by Frank trying his best to compose himself.

"Wa- watch this" he says trying to stifle a laugh.

Suddenly Frank walks forward and I can see Gerard and Berlin getting... well... handsy to say the least. This is going to be fuckin great.

Without saying a word, Frank struts his way right in between Gerard and Berlin and starts grinding against both of them at the same time.

Gerard was... enraged to say the least. His rage was probably fueled more by Berlin's lack of care that she was grinding against his best friend instead of him. Oh Frank I hope you know how much I love you right now...

"I will fuckin murder you short shit!!!"  Gerard shouts as he picks Frank up and throws him at me.

"Well Mr. Grumpy Pants it's time for us to bounce, so you better wrap things up with Brooklyn now" Frank smirks.

"You know damn well it's Berlin you fuck nugget" Gerard rolls his eyes as he turns back to Berlin.

Once asshole is done apologizing to his "wittle swutty buddy" we're finally ready to go.

"Frank, Patrick and Pete's band is getting ready to go on" Mikey says over the crowd.

"Oh shit, they're going on earlier than expected... fuck!" Frank rolls his eyes.