Christmas Special

Hi! I'm coming out with another part soon! Until then, enjoy this Christmas special. It is separate from the main plot of the story!

"Rockin' around the Christmas tree!" Uraraka grabbed Todoroki's hand.

"At the Christmas party hop." He deadpanned.

"Mistletoe hung where you can see!" Tsu sang, holding onto Todoroki's other hand.

"Every couple tries to stop!!!!" Uraraka pulled Todoroki a bit harder.

"Uraraka! Stop this immediately!" Iida yelled, trying to break up the singing circle Uraraka had created.

"Never!"

"Midoriya is not a Christmas tree!"

"He has the lights doesn't he!"

"Because you tangled me up in them!" Midoriya cried from the center of the circle Uraraka had created. He was sitting on the ground, tangled head to toe in fairy lights, a few ornaments hung on his hair, and a star sitting on his head, staying on purely due to Uraraka's magic.

"Uraraka! Untangle him!"

She pouted. "Fine."

Uraraka and Todoroki began to untangle and un-decorate Midoriya under the supervision of Iida.

"Damn. And here I thought you had the nerd all wrapped up in a bow for me." Bakugou said, leaning in the doorway with two cups of hot chocolate in his hands.

Midoriya ran up to him, taking one of the hot chocolates from his hand and pressing a kiss upon his cheek.

"Thank you, Kacchan!"

"No problem, nerd."

"Stop with all the lovey-dovey stuff!" Uraraka screamed. "We have a Christmas tree to decorate!"

"And the dorm's common area!" Mina yelled from the other room.

Kaminari ran into the room, tinsel falling from his hair and garland draping over his shoulders, dragging on the ground. A few ornaments fell out of the box he was carrying. The dekusquad winced, suddenly glad they had bought shatterproof bulbs.

"DAMN IT DUNCE FACE, BE CAREFUL WITH THE ORNAMENTS!" Bakugou screamed.

Kirishima rushed into the room, pushing Kaminari back towards the couches. "Sorry, Bakubro! I got him!"

Bakugou grumbled under his breath, Midoriya chuckling and bending down to pick up the fallen ornaments.

It took five hours to decorate the dorms. Mostly because every time someone decorated something, ahem Kaminari, someone else would have to go and fix it. For some reason, no one but Kaminar thought it was exactly safe to put garland in the toaster, or metal wires near the electrical sockets. Though half way through Shinsou ended up coming over, with the sole purpose of keeping Kaminari from starting a fire or accidentally killing himself.

It was the tree that was the most chaotic though. The class was split on how to decorate the tree. A good third of the class just wanted to throw the decorations on, screw aesthetic. Another third wanted an aesthetic with a red, green, and gold theme. The other third wanted a blue, silver, and white aesthetic. The no aesthetic group was quickly overthrown, mainly because it mostly consisted of the bakusquad and Bakugou scolded them for it. Momo headed the red, green, and gold aesthetic group, Jirou obviously joining her girlfriend even though she couldn't care less about an aesthetic for it. Iida headed the blue, white, and silver aesthetic group, insisting that, as the Christmas tree was green, the blue, silver, and white aesthetic would look better.

It ended with drawing lots, the red, green, and gold aesthetic winning (Momo totally didn't skew the lots so Iida couldn't win). Kaminari insisted on putting up the star, which resulted in a shattered star and Momo using her quirk to make an angel instead. Uraraka used her quirk to get on the tree. No casualties needed.

At the end of the day, the dorms were decorated and nothing was destroyed. Aizawa was just happy nothing was destroyed. Happy enough to bring Eri over for a quick visit with Midoriya, though he was going to anyway. The fire was crackling, the lights were low. The entire class was sitting in the common room, a cheesy rom com on the T.V.. Bakugou and Midoriya cuddled on one side of the couch, Shinsou and Kaminari on the other. Jirou and Momo shared a chair. Todoroki was trying not to burn down his side of the loveseat he sat on, Kirishima sleeping on his other shoulder. It was peaceful. A break from the day to day homework and training that put them through so much stress.

Bakugou looked at Midoriya, pulling a small box out of his pocket.

"Hey, nerd." he whispered.

"Yeah, Kacchan?"

"Here."

He handed Midoriya a small box with a little red bow. He opened it, a bracelet of black cord and two wooden beads sat inside. A K was carved into one bead, a I into the other. Midoriya wiped his eyes, Bakugou taking the bracelet and putting it around Midoriya's wrist.

"Kacchan... I love it! Thank you!" He wrapped his arms around Bakugou's neck, Bakugou's arms around his waist.

"You're welcome, Izuku."

"I have your present in my room."

"It can wait."

"I love you, Katsuki."

"I love you too, Izuku."

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!