*Alternative Chapter End*

NOTE: THIS IS NOT ACTUALLY HAPPENING. THIS IS AN ALTERNATIVE ENDING TO THE "SHIPPING"  CHAPTER. I JUST THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN FUNNY. IT DID NOT ACTUALLY TAKE PLACE IN THE STORY.

The first thing Midoriya heard when he walked downstairs was Hagakure, Mina, Sero, and Uraraka laughing. And honestly, he didn't mean to eavesdrop, he really just wanted a nice, but quick, breakfast he could take back up and share with his boyfriend. But no, instead his morning was delightfully filled with shipping.

"Oh come one! You totally have a crush on him, Uraraka!"Mina exclaimed.

"I mean, yeah. But can you blame me?! He's so cute and nice and hot when he's fighting..."

Mina shrieked. "You have to ask him out!"

"I can't! Deku has been disappearing a lot lately. I think he's really stressed with training or something. I want to wait until he actually has time for me."

Midoriya choked.

"Are you sure he likes you? No offense, but I kinda thought Mido was ya know, gay." Sero said.

Technically, I'm pan.

"I mean, he did ask me about these weird feelings he was having. Which he did end up confirming was a crush once I mentioned it."

And here's where I die.

"Oooo! Maybe that was him trying to confess but being too nervous!" Hagakure said.

"Or, maybe the dude never thinks of anything other than training and just realized what romantic feelings are?"

Jeez, Sero, thanks for the confidence. I mean true, but still!

Mina glared at him. "Are you trying to make her sad?"

"No! I'm just saying, I doubt he'd ask the person he had 'weird feelings' around, what the weird feelings were!"

"And this is why you're single."

"Because I'm right?!"

"Because you're too blunt!"

"...I bet Iida would like blunt." Sero mumbled quietly as he left the conversation, only being heard by Midoriya.

Somehow, I can see it.

"Ok then, bets on Bakugou?" Uraraka asked.

"Oh, he's definitely gay." Mina said.

"He'd look cute with Kirishima!" Hagakure exclaimed.

"Or Kirishima would look cute with me." Mina said.

"Ok, I don't know who to ship him with then. I'd say Todoroki, but I don't think he's gay and I'm pretty sure Bakugou would rather kill him."

"He might just be feral enough for Monoma." Uraraka suggested.

Ok, I'm done. Midoriya walked out of the kitchen and past the group, Hagakure, Mina, and Uraraka staring at him in shock as he did. And as he was about to turn down the hallway, he said:

"Oh please. Monoma could never score my boyfriend."

AGAIN NOTE, THIS IS NOT A PART OF THE ACTUAL PART. I JUST HAD THIS THOUGHT AND HAD TO PUT IT OUT HERE. IT'S JUST A FUNNY ALTERNATE ENDING TO A PREVIOUS CHAPTER.