Kiri has a crush?

Everyone was happy to see Bakugou and Midoriya back in class. Iida didn't even say anything about Bakugou's feet being up on the desk. The bakusquad had immediately surrounded Bakugou when they came in, asking questions a million miles a minute. Mainly wanting to know what Bakugou and Midoriya did and how Bakugou was feeling after Monoma's bs. It only took a couple of minutes for Bakugou to blow up, telling them to stop asking stupid questions and that it was too early for this.

    Midoriya chuckled a bit before getting tackled by Uraraka.

    "Deku! How are you feeling?" she said. "Are you ok? Monoma was really out of line!"

    "Hey, Uraraka. Don't worry, I'm fine." He smiled at her. "I'm just happy to be back."

    "Oh? Why? Was Mr. Grumpy over there talking about his boyfriend all weekend?"

    Bakugou's head whipped around. "WHAT DID YOU SAY ROUND FACE?"

    "Yup." Midoriya interrupted. "He talked about his boyfriend the whole time. Well, when he wasn't talking to his boyfriend. They seem to get along great!"

    "Fuck you, Deku."

    "Kacchan! You have a boyfriend!"

    Bakugou stared at him, the bakusquad and dekusquads breaking out in laughter.

    "Man Bakugou! He called you out!" Kirishima said, laughing.

    Midoriya gave Bakugou a sly grin, turning back to Uraraka to distract her from what he had just said. Bakugou shook his head. This nerd.

    Kirishima couldn't focus. His study sessions with Todoroki had been going well. Like, really well. But nothing was going to come out of it. Todoroki was just a friend. A really cute, really hot, really smart friend. Friend.

    It was Mina who pulled him out of his thoughts as he walked out of class.

    "You ready?" She asked, smiling widely.

    "Huh, oh yeah!" Kirishima said as he remembered that he promised Mina he would go to the arcade with him. "Just let me pack up!"

    "Kirishima." Todoroki said from behind him.

    "Hey, Todobro!"

    "Do you want to study together again tonight?"

    "Definitely! I'm hanging out with Mina at the arcade for a bit, but maybe we could study together after dinner?"

    Todoroki nodded. "I'll see you at dinner then."

    "Bye, Todobro!"

    "Bye, Kirishima."

    Mina blinked. "You call Todoroki Todobro?"

    Kirishima turned to her. "Yeah. I figured it'd be nice to give him a nickname."

    "And he doesn't care?"

    "Nope! You ready to go?"

    "Yeah." Mina glanced past Kirishima to where Todoroki was walking back to the dorms and frowned a bit. "We should go get changed in the dorms though. I doubt we want to go in our school clothes." She looked back at Kirishima, smiling widely.

    "Sounds good!"

    Mina and Kirishima were rocking the arcade. Kirishima couldn't help but smile everytime he saw the clown game he and Todoroki played when they were here. But he was here with Mina. And they were having fun. They were playing the skee-ball like no tomorrow. Mina was determined to beat Kirishim, who held the high score in their friend group for the most points scored.

    "I'm beating you this time!" Mina exclaimed.

    "Nope! There's only one person who's beaten me at this game and it ain't you!"

    "Wait." Mina turned to him. "Someone's beaten you at skee-ball? But I know it wasn't anyone in the bakusquad."

    "Oh yeah," Kirishima sent another ball rolling up the ramp, "I convinced Todobroki to come here with me as a study break one time. It turns out he's really good at this game. Especially for someone who hasn't played before!"

    "You... brought Todoroki to an arcade?"

    "Yeah, we needed a study break."

    Mina just stared at Kirishima as he rolled another ball into the 5000 hole. He had brought the class's resident quiet kid who never had fun to an arcade? He had thought to bring Todoroki?

    "Oh."

    "What's wrong?" Kirishima asked, turning to her.

    Mina shook her head and smiled. "Nothing! I'm just surprised is all! After all, Todoroki doesn't really seem like the type to come to an arcade."

    "What do you mean?"

    "He just seems so serious."

    "Well, maybe he just needs someone to go with. Come one, let's finish this game so we can play again."

    "Sure."

    Why is he so defensive of Todoroki? Mina couldn't help the nagging feeling that something was going on there. But that wasn't possible. Kirishima wouldn't be into Todoroki.

    "Hey, Kiri." Mina asked as they put their tickets in the ticket counting machine. "Do you like anyone?"

    Kirishima forze, images of Todoroki flashing through his head. "N-nope. Guess I just haven't met someone I've liked yet..."

    "Really?" Mina asked, catching onto his slight hesitation.

    Kirishima turned red. "I'm sure."

    Mina smiled. "Hmmm, ok then. If you say so."

    Kirishima gave a little sigh of relief, glad Mina let it go. Mina just smiled, content with her answer.

....the next chapter is cute.