Amanda

Uraraka cornered Midoriya the next day.

"Where were you yesterday? I couldn't find you anywhere!"

"Oh, uh, I found a new café to study at. I missed my stop on the train so I ended up getting off a few stops down and found a café there to study. Sorry to worry you."

Uraraka sighed. "It's ok, Deku. I just wanted to talk to you."

"Ok," he smiled, "how about we meet up in my room tonight?"

"You better be there mister!"

Midoriya held up his hands. "I will! I will!"

After classes ended, Uraraka dragged Deku to his room, barely letting him wave good-bye to Iida and Todoroki. She dragged him to his bed, shutting the door behind them.

"Ok, Deku. What really happened the night of the festival?"

"What? Uraraka, I already told you: I just got lost."

Uraraka sighed. "Are you sure?"

"Yep! Do you happen to want to study while you're here?"

"Uh, no. I'd rather talk about your crush."

"Ur-Uraraka!"

"Oh come on Deku! I'm dying! What's she like? I can't even begin to think of which girl it would be!"

Deku buried his face in his hands.

"Come on Deku! Just one hint!"

"Fine. They're... cute."

"Cute? That's all I get? Anyone could be cute!"

"You said one hint!"

"I meant a real hint!"

"Okay! Okay! They're really smart and funny and I really enjoy spending time with them."

"Smart? Momo is with Jirou. Wait... are they in class 1-A or 1-B?"

"Who knows? They could be in class 1-C for all you know."

"What?! You don't even know anyone from class 1-C!"

"You underestimate how many people whose quirks I've studied." he deadpanned.

Uraraka stared at him. "...oh gosh. They might not even be a first year in that case! Though I doubt you'd go for a third year... I don't know about a second year though. You're pretty shy."

"Hey!"

"Okay! I got my hints! I'm gonna go figure out which girl you like now!"

"W-wait! I don't want anyone knowing I have a crush!"

"I know! I'll do it discreetly. Detective Uraraka is on the case!"

Midoriya groaned and pulled out his phone.

To Kacchan 💥:

Uraraka is trying to figure out who I "have a crush on." She thinks it's a girl though.

Bakugou felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He finished pointing out an error to Shitty Hair and Dunce Face before pulling up his phone.

To Sunshine💚:

How does she even know you have a crush?

To Kacchan💥:

I couldn't figure out what the feelings were! I didn't think she'd bring it back up!

To Sunshine💚:

My fucking goodness, of course she would! In all fairness, I had to ask the old hag... But if she thinks it's a girl she's gonna be in for a hell of a surprise later. lmao

To Kacchan💥:

Lol true. I'll let you get back to studying. Love you❤

To Sunshine💚:

Love you too nerd💚

Bakugou put his phone away, looking up to see the entire bakusquad staring at him (don't ask him about the name. He protested).

"What?" He growled at them.

"Dude... I don't think I've ever seen you answer your phone during studying before." Kirishima said.

"Ummm. You kinda looked like you were smiling." Kaminari said slowly.

"Oh, he totally was!" Mina exclaimed, "Who's the lucky girl?"

"What?"

"The lucky girl! There's no way you would be smiling at your phone if it wasn't for someone special! So... you are you dating?!"

Kaminari nudged Kirishima with his elbow and whispered, "I think she means unlucky girl."

"I heard that Dunce Face!" Explosions crackled around his palms.

"No, no, no. You are not getting out of answering this! Who is it?!" Mina exclaimed.

"Amanda."

"...what?" 

They stared at him. "YOU ANSWERED US!?"

"Yeah. It's Amanda. Now get back to work."

Bakugou snuck out his phone and sent one last text.

To Sunshine💚:

Bakusquad found out I was dating someone. Said Amanda.