Retribution

I think being back at college has given me more motivation to write. Hopefully that doesn't change when classes start. AKA, tomorrow.

Midoriya was lying on his bed, Bakugou napping on his stomach. He just couldn't get Monoma's words out of his head. A villain. He thinks Kacchan could be a villain. He ran his fingers through Bakugou's hair, softly smiling down at him. Even if he could be a villain, he wants to be a hero, and he's too damn stubborn to give that up.

He sighed. "Next time, don't let a teacher see you." He could do that. It wasn't very heroic like, but if he wanted, he could talk some sense into Monoma. ...but Bakugou wouldn't want him to take that risk. He could, however, and quite easily might he add, get enough of Monoma's speeches on tape and send it to Nezu to report him for bullying...

Which is how Operation: Monoma is dead, MIA for short, formed. Inbetween, his and Bakugou's training, dates, studying, and cuddle sessions, Midoriya got proof of Monoma's bullying. And he didn't just get recordings of Monoma messing with 1-A, he already had enough of those from past lunches (Monoma hadn't approached their class since Midoriya punched him), he got recordings of Monoma pushing his own classmates' buttons too far, evidence of him telling class 1-C that they were all just wanna be heroes who "couldn't make it into the hero course with their skills so they decided to try and crawl their way into it." Midoriya got recordings of it all. But he refrained from using them, because this wasn't enough. There needed to be something that would push Monoma over the edge and to his destruction.

And that push came in the form of Monoma's bad habit of making fun of class 1-A. Monoma had avoided class 1-A for about a week, but that didn't mean he was done forever. No, it meant he just needed more amo. So he did the stupidest thing he could ever do: he went after Midoriya.

And Monoma didn't just go after Midoriya, he tried to obliterate him. He sauntered up to class 1-A at lunch, drawing the attention of the entire cafeteria, smirked, and spoke his fatal words: "So, I wonder how class 1-A is. Especially now that they've found out that their "class cinnamon roll" is less of a cinnamon roll and more of a villain, just like his new bestie, Bakugou."

Everyone in the room tensed, Aizawa had made a new habit of following his class to lunch everyday, just to keep Monoma from making any more bad decisions, but this stunned even him.

"I mean really, the oh-so-innocent Midoriya punched someone less than a week ago. He cursed. Oh, and let's not forget how he got into this school: favoritism. We all see how All Might treats you, Minidoriya, it's obvious you only got into this school because he thinks you're special somehow. Let's face it, you broke your bones for the first few months of school, you've fought with Bakugou how many times now? And you have everyone thinking you're so innocent. I mean really, all you do is flash a smile, and all of the sudden everyone is at your feet just begging to be your friend. Well, you can't fool me. All you are is some hero wannabe who would better off without a quirk because you're so worthless that you make me want to be a villain, just because of how you bring down this school's prestige. Everyone in the school thinks it. Everyone here sees just how useless you are."

BOOM

Bakugou's explosion rocked the school, and when the smoke cleared, Monoma was on the ground, thrown back by the sheer force, but Bakugou wasn't on top of him. Bakugou was being held back by Midoriya and Midoriya only. The rest of class 1-A just stepped back, perfectly content to let Bakugou explode Monoma into pieces.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD! I'LL SHOW YOU VILLAINOUS! OUT OF EVERYONE IN THIS SCHOOL, DEKU DESERVES TO BE HERE THE MOST! THIS SHITTY, FUCKING, DAMN IDIOT GOT HIS QUIRK LIKE 2 DAYS BEFORE THE FUCKING ENTRANCE EXAM BECAUSE IF IT CAME AN EARLIER IT WOULD HAVE DESTROYED HIS BODY AND KILLED HIM AND STILL WENT AHEAD WITH TAKING THE ENTRANCE EXAM! HE PLANNED TO BE A HERO FOR FUCKING YEARS! EVEN AFTER THOSE FUCKING CRACK DOCTORS TOLD HIM HE WOULDN'T HAVE A SHITTY QUIRK! HE WAS WILLING TO BE A QUIRKLESS HERO! AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! HE WOULD HAVE BEEN AN AMAZING HERO, EVEN WITHOUT HIS FUCKING QUIRK! HE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THAN ALL MIGHT EVEN WITHOUT A QUIRK! AND HE'S FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU EITHER FUCKING WAY! WITH OR WITHOUT HIS FUCKING QUIRK! BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU, HE ACTUALLY CARES FOR OTHER FUCKING PEOPLE! SO SHUT UP AND GO BACK TO THE NINTH CIRCLE OF HELL YOU CAME FROM!"

Bakugou had stopped struggling against Midoriya at this point, and Midoriya had given up on trying to hold him back, his eyes wide and mouth open. Class 1-A was all finally thinking the same question: "Midoriya was quirkless?!" Monoma was speechless. Bakugou was panting, staring down Monoma with a glare that rivaled Aizawa's, but it was Midoriya who spoke next.

"You're done."

"What?" Monoma asked, completely bewildered.

"You're done. I've been collecting evidence of your bullying for a week now. Everything you've said to classes 1-A, 1-B, and 1-C. All recorded on my phone." he pulled his phone out of his pocket. "So you can think whatever you want about me, but the thing is," he took a step forward, "the moment you messed with my class to the extent you did last week, your hero career was finished. Because, I don't give a hell who you are, or how badly your inferiority complex affects you, you can't bully my class. And yeah, my quirk breaks my bones sometimes, but so fucking what? If it saves people, then it's worth it. Something I don't think you'd ever be able to understand."

With that he walked out of the cafeteria, handing Aizawa his phone on the way out, password removed and recordings ready. Monoma looked back and forth between Midoriya and Bakugou, with class 1-A just staring after Midoriya. It was then that Monoma figured something out: Bakugou and Midoriya were more than friends, and messing with one of them, would bring absolute hell from the other.

I apologize to all Monoma simps, but there was no way he'd stay silent after that, and it was just so much fun to write this. Also, I'm thinking of starting another story... it wouldn't be Bakudeku. I'm just worried if I'll have time to do both with my spring semester classes starting and I don't want to take the chance of a story being put on pause. So, I might start it, but not post it until either this story is done, or I have enough chapters done and a good handle on being able to write both at the same time.

P.S. Yes, Bakugou lied about Midoriya's quirk and when he got it a bit. Can't have him revealing Midoriya's secret.