Emotionally Constipated

And so it continued. Every Tuesday, Midoriya and Bakugou would train and study together, along with spending some time playing video games and just hanging out. And every Thursday, they would study, play video games, and eventually, they made it a habit to go to the cafe for food.

It was during this time that Bakugou started to notice some weird feelings he had begun to have around Midoriya. When they were together, he felt warm, his heart beat fast, and sometimes there was even a tingling in his stomach when Izuku smiled. He just wasn't sure what it was. When he was younger, he thought those feelings meant he hated Izuku, but he definitely didn't hate him now... so what the hell were these feelings?

He couldn't talk to Izuku, these feelings did involve him and Bakugou doubted Izuku was really intune with his own feelings enough to be able to give him a clear answer, which meant he could either talk to shitty hair... or the old hag. Talking to Kirishima would be preferable, but there was no way he would be able to keep his mouth shut, and he would get really overbearing really fast if he knew Bakugou was having weird feelings. Which left the old hag. Bakugou groaned. She would be avoidable and there was no way she could really blab to everyone at UA, but she'd be so weird about it.

But Bakugou couldn't think of another option, so he decided to head home for the weekend to visit the old hag and figure out these bizarre feelings.

In the meantime, Midoriya was having the same issues. He kept feeling so... weird around Kacchan. It wasn't the nervousness he used to feel when Kacchan bullied him or yelled at him, and it worsened when Bakugou flashed him the rare smile. He didn't think it was fear, he wasn't scared of Kacchan, but he still had no clue what these feelings could be. So he decided to ask his second best friend, as he obviously wasn't asking Kacchan (who was his best friend) as the feelings concerned him. So he decided that Saturday weekend, he would ask Uraraka.

So Saturday morning, as Bakugou headed home, he invited Uraraka over to his dorm room.

"So Deku, what's up? You seemed a little of when you texted me. Uraraka said with concern.

"Uh, well. I've been having these feelings and they're really weird. I was hoping you could help me."

"Hmmm. Well, first what are the feelings?"

"Well, um, I get really nervous, but not, like, in a bad way, and my stomach feels like it has butterflies in it, and sometimes I just feel warm, and my heart beats really fast..."

Uraraka raised her eyebrows. "Oh?" she leaned forward, "does this happen around a certain person?"

Midoriya fidgeted with his fingers. "Yeah..."

Uraraka smiled. "Sooooo, who's the lucky girl?"

"Wh-what?"

She rolled her eyes. "You obviously have a crush on someone. So, who's the lucky girl?"

Izuku's eyes went wide. "Uhhhhh. I don't think I want to say just yet...." he trailed off quietly.

"That's okay, Deku! Uraraka tackled Midoriya in a hug, "you can talk to me whenever you're ready! So when are you planning on confessing?"

"Uraraka!" Deku exclaimed, "I don't think they'd like me back. What if they ended up rejecting me?"

Uraraka gave him a small smile. "Then you move on, but it'll be ok. You have me! And Iida! And Todoroki! And I won't tell them."

"Thanks, Uraraka."

"Old Hag! Old man! I'm home!" Bakugou slammed the door shut, tossing his bag onto the floor.

"Katsuki! Stop shouting!"

"You're shouting too, Old hag!"

Mitsuki Bakugou whacked her son on the head before giving him a hug.

"So, why'd you come home, brat. You never come home."

Bakugou rolled his eyes. "I wanted to talk to you... about something."

"Oh?" Mitsuki raised an eyebrow. "You never want to talk to me. Which means it must be important. Come on, let's sit on the couch."

She led him to the couch and sat him down.

"Ok, brat. First, please tell me you didn't get some girl pregnant."

"WHAT? NO! I didn't get some extra pregnant!"

"Oh, thank goodness." Mitsuki sighed. "So, what's so important that you're actually willing to talk to me.

"I've been having these weird feelings..." Mitsuki's eyebrows raised. "I get warm, my heart beats faster, and some weird tingling shit goes on in my stomach. I'm starting to think I'm gonna have a fucking stroke."

Mitsuki could barely contain her smile. "Is it around a certain person."

"Yeah. I get really calm around him too."

"...him?"

"Yeah, him. Now do you know what's up or not?"

Mitsuki was stunned. Her son had never opened up like this before. And there was no way, not even on a cold day in hell, that he would've told her if he knew what these feelings generally meant. She didn't even start on the fact it was a guy. She had always suspected her son might be gay, he never showed interest in girls. But she had never thought he'd admit it... not to her at least.

"Kat, usually when someone gets butterflies in their stomach, that's what the tingling is, and their heart beats faster around someone, it means they like them."

"Well no shit. I'd actually call him a friend."

"No, Katsuki. I mean as in a crush."

Bakugou's mouth opened in an 'O,' his eyes widening. "Fuck." he whispered under his breath.

"Sooooo," Mitsuki said, nudging him, "who's the lucky boy?"

"Fucking Deku."

Hi! So, I'm not really sure if anyone is really following updates for this story, nor am I sure if it gives a notification when you edit something within a chapter. So if you happen to get notifications, I just wanted to let you know it's because I added pictures to the beginning of the chapters. Again, no art is mine. I can't draw. Have a nice day!