Bakusquad Shenanigans

Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Mina were walking back from detention. Aizawa had them scrubbing down the gym and classroom for hours.

Kirishima stretched his arms up, "Man, that was hard work."

"You said it bro," Sero added, twisting his back to crack it.

"Didn't you send Midoriya to replace us as study-buddies for Bakugou?" Kaminari asked. "Do you think he's still alive?"

"Only one way to find out!" Mina exclaimed, "Let's go and check on them!"

"Whoa Mina. Don't you think Bakubro might kill us? I didn't actually tell him about the switch or anything."

Mina glared at him. "I'm still mad at you for that! Poor Sunshine baby had to tell Bakuhoe himself! Which is why we should check on them!"

So it was decided, the bakusquad was going to make sure Bakugou hadn't killed the class sunshine. They figured, as Bakugou had never let them into his room, that they should probably check Midoriya's. But when their knocks went unanswered, they knew they were going to have to search the whole school. So, they divided up.

"I grabbed some walkie-talkies from Momo!" Mina exclaimed. "Sero and I will check the classrooms, and the libraries. Kirishima, you and Kaminari will check the open outdoor spaces on campus, and the cafes and parks around campus. We meet back here in two hours! Go! Go! Go!"

And so they split up.

Mina and Sero headed out to the library. The seven story library.

"They could be anywhere in hereeeeeee." Sero whined.

"But this is the most logical place they would be. It is the library." Mina glanced at Sero, "Besides, don't you want to see what they're up to."

"Mina," Sero deadpanned, "we know what they're up to. Studying. Or more likely, Bakugou killed Midoriya."

Mina rolled her eyes and pushed Sero into the building. After a good hour, a sweat drenched Sero and Mina came puffing out of the library. Sero collapsed onto the grassy lawn outside, Mina plopping down next to him.

"Who knew running through the entire library would be so much work?" Mina said.

"I did." Sero said. "I knew it would be so much work. And you forced us in there anyway!"

Mina giggled. "Come on, we still have to check the classrooms."

"Didn't we clean the classrooms for detention?"

"Oh yeah. Then we can check the dorms. Maybe they were using one of the extra spaces."

Meanwhile, Kirishima and Kaminari were searching the entirety of the school's greenspace. Every nook and cranny, every bench and table, Kaminari was even searching the trees...

"Bro! Why are you searching the trees? They're studying, not climbing trees!"

"But bro, they could be studying in a tree! Bakugou hates being around people, and studying in a tree would allow him to study with Midobro without being seen with him!"

And so, Kaminari and Kirishima ended up searching the trees. For an hour. And so the Kaminari-Kirishima team ended up forgetting to search the cafes and parks around campus, thus opting to spend their two hours searching the greenspace... and the trees.

"Okay team!" Mina exclaimed. "What did we find?"

"I found some squirrels." Kaminari said.

"Nothing. We found nothing." Sero said.

"Hmmm." Mina scrunched up her eyebrows. "So they really weren't anywhere?"

"You know, Mina," Kirishima said, "it is possible they didn't end up studying together. I mean i didn't exactly tell Bakugou, so maybe he rejected Midoriya? Midoriya could be hanging out with his friends and Bakugou could be in his room studying."

"So we wasted two hours for nothing?" Mina pouted.

"I knew it!" Sero exclaimed.

And so off the bakusquad went to Bakugou's room.