Valentine's day special: part 4

Midoriya raced across the training yard. It was almost all set up. All he needed was five more minutes to finish setting up. He had recruited the help of Cementos for this one, and as surprised as Cementos was, not only at Midoriya's idea, but at the fact that he and Bakugou were dating, he agreed to help. Afterall, it was a cute idea, and this seemed like the perfect activity to get Bakugou to blow out some steam... without blowing anything up.

"Thank you, Cementos!" Midoriya waved to the hero as he left, leaving Midoriya to his own devices. He'd come back to help tear it down later that night.

Kacchan should be coming any minute...

"Deku!" There he is. "What are we doing out here?!"

"You'll see!" Midoriya said as he dragged Bakugou into the training area, where cement walls decorated with red, pink, orange, and green now stood.

"...nerd. Why the fuck would you use red, pink, orange, and green together? Seriously."

Midoriya hit his arm. "Hey!"

Bakugou rolled his eyes. "It's horrendous. I'm sorry, but I can't lie to you and say those colors are amazing together. Ignoring that, what are we doing here?"

"It's your Valentine's day surprise!"

"...cement walls are my surprise?"

"No! It's an obstacle course! You've mentioned wanting to do an obstacle course before so I got Cementos to help me set one up! And, your gifts are hidden in there! So, it's more like a corn maze-obstacle course. With cement instead of corn. An obstacle labyrinth?"

"An obstacle labyrinth?" Bakugou stared at him. "Fucking hell, Izuku. You went all out didn't you?"

"Yup!"

Bakugou smiled. "Well then, shall we?"

Midoriya grinned at him and then they were off.

It took them a good hour and a half to finish the obstacle labyrinth. Mostly because Midoriya made Bakugou choose all the turns since he already knew the layout of the course. They finished sweating, panting, very tired, and happy. Bakugou had found all of his gifts and a basket to put them in. Midoriya got to have fun with his boyfriend. Both of them were happy.

"Come on nerd. Let's get back to the dorms. I have your present waiting on the roof."

Midoriya smiled at him. "Okay Kacchan! But don't let me forget to come back tonight at 7. I promised Cementos I'd help him clean up."

Bakugou chuckled. "I'll come two. Three is better than two."

"Thank you, Kacchan!"

Bakugou just smiled at him. "Happy Valentine's day, Izuku."

Ok, this was the last of the Valentine's day specials! Just a reminder, these are separate from the actual plot line. Todokiri isn't together and Jirou isn't non-binary in the story plot. These are just Valentine's day oneshots.