Episode Guide for "Dolunay" ("Full Moon"): Episode #10

At the end of Episode 9:  Ferit is waiting for Nazli to come to his house and calls her. She says heavy traffic is causing her to run late. She is lying and is actually hidden behind the house waiting for Ferit to leave. She goes into the kitchen and pulls out post-it notes and scribbles on one of them. Ferit has back-tracked to the house because he forgot a file and startles her. She hides the note behind her back. Her eyes are filling with tears and Ferit asks what she is hiding. "Did you write a note to me again?" "I did and after you read it, nothing will be as it was". Ferit asks to see the note and on it are the words, "Istifa ediyorum" (meaning "I resign"). 

(Author's Note: Please read to the end of the summary and leave your comments, and please vote too. Thank you!)

********** 

Nazli has quit her job as Ferit Aslan's personal chef. When Deniz hears this, he is shocked. Ferit asks Deniz point blank if he knew anything about it, because it seemed Deniz would seem to be happy if Nazli quit working for Ferit so she would have more time for him and his bar. Deniz admits that he "proposed to her". When Ferit hears this, he has an irritated look on his face and questions Deniz. "You proposed to her?" Deniz clarifies the situation saying, "I proposed that Nazli work for me. Maybe she has made a decision." Ferit declares, "I don't think Nazli has quit to work for you." But Deniz thinks she has.

When Nazli arrives home, she tells Fatos that she quit her job and feels relieved. But as she tries to be brave, her eyes well up with tears. Of course, then Fatos bluntly asks her, "Will you feel relieved when you can't see him?" Nazli is saved from answering Fatos as Ausman arrives home and goes to her room.

Meanwhile at the office, Ferit tells Engin what has happened. They begin to brainstorm about the situation and Engin recounts their story beginning with, "There is a man and woman. They like each other. There is an attraction between them". Ferit agrees with a sly smile on his face.

Engin continues. "Without giving any explanation, the woman tries to escape from the man and finally resigns. Is Nazli hiding something from you? Is there something she might not want you to ever know? Something in her past perhaps?"

Ferit seems pretty confident that Nazli doesn't have anything to hide from him. Engin adds that maybe it has something to do with her family, particularly with Ausman. Ferit weighs that option thoughtfully, when the very object of their discussion walks in. Ausman says she has no idea why Nazli left. After she leaves, Ferit says his instincts say they are on the right path. Engin agrees to run a background check on her.

Later at her Japanese class, Nazli tells her instructor that she will be attending more because she has quit her job. As she turns to leave, Deniz joins her and asks her to go out for pizza with him and Bulut. Of course she cannot refuse. They are nicely settled in when Bulut brings up Ferit and how much he works. Nazli tells him that she quit the job at his uncle's house and Bulut looks very sad because he thinks Nazli and Ferit get along well with each other. Bulut tells them he had a dream that one day Nazli, Ferit and he will all live together. And now he's sad because his dream will never come true.

At that moment, Ferit walks in and sits down with them. He is surprised to see Nazli. Bulut asks Nazli why she doesn't work at his uncle's any more. She tries to explain that in her field, it is typical to quit one job and start another to get more experience. But she admits that she does not yet have a new job. Not liking the direction of the conversation, Ferit excuses himself without looking at Nazli and leaves. Deniz invites Nazli to meet him at the club to salsa dance.

Back at Ferit's office, the dossier arrives on Ausman. Although it reveals nothing untoward, Engin still wonders why Ausman was previously arrested. Ferit says he is having a private investigator look into it and will meet Engin later.