Episode Guide for "Dolunay" ("Full Moon"): Episode #18

At the end of Episode 17:  Ferit scoots closer to the center of the bed so he is covered. He complains that they need to sleep, that the clock closed its arms a long time ago and adds the fish are waiting for her. Nazli wants him to explain what he means. Ferit shares his own childhood story and Nazli dissolves in peals of laughter at seeing him act so childishly. They roll closer facing each other and giggle like two kids at a slumber party. Nazli is enchanted by his boyish antics and Ferit stares at her like he finally has the princess of his boyish dreams. He grows serious and says, "I was afraid and got angry". Nazli replies, "It has all passed." Ferit agrees and says, "All has passed, and I am with you as long as you want." Deniz is driving his motorcycle recklessly while remembering all the times he has had with Nazli. He plays over his last encounter with Nazli when she told him she loves Ferit. He drives faster, right into an oncoming truck.

(Author's Note: Please read to the end of the episode guide and leave your comments. And don't forget to vote too. Thank you!)

********** 

Lying in bed facing each other, Ferit asks Nazli to close her eyes and she trustingly complies. After a brief moment, he raises his head from the pillow and allows his eyes to wash over her then slowly lowers his head to kiss her. Just then the bedroom door opens and it is Bulut. Ferit pulls back and the moment is lost before it began. Bulut has had a nightmare and asks to sleep with them. They welcome him warmly and settle him in the bed between them. Nazli looks relieved that they were interrupted but Ferit looks frustrated.

Later that night, Bulut is dreaming and talking to his mom in his sleep. Both Ferit and Nazli hear him and wake up. Nazli comforts him and Bulut settles back into a deep sleep. Ferit is visibly upset that, thanks to Hakan, Bulut has to live these kinds of moments.

A moment later, Ferit joins Nazli in the kitchen as she is drinking a glass of water. She shares her concern for Bulut and worries about who comforts him at Demet and Hakan's house when he has these episodes. Ferit assures her that their chances are strong of getting Bulut at the next custody hearing, and reminds her that is why they need to keep up with their fake marriage. He takes the half empty glass of water from Nazli and drinks the contents. He rubs the hand in her lap in comfort and tells her to come back to bed. She smiles and they head upstairs with their arms around each other.

The next morning, Bulut is being spoiled rotten in the kitchen as Nazli feeds him his breakfast by hand. Ferit offers to take Nazli to the restaurant but she declines, telling him she needs to touch base with Ausman. She finds out Ausman is taking care of Deniz after his motorcycle accident and goes to his apartment immediately. She is relieved to see he only has a sprained arm. She asks if the wreck was because of what she said to him at the restaurant. Deniz admits that Nazli gave him the same honest treatment he gave to Alya when he told her it was over between them.

Ferit arrives at Deniz's apartment and voices his concern. Deniz quickly downplays his injuries then Ferit gets a moment alone with him while Nazli and Ausman make tea. Ferit is taking the situation a little harder since he has just lost his sister and Deniz's brother, and he could have lost Deniz himself. As Ferit and Nazli get up to leave, Ferit warns Deniz to be more careful.

Once they are in the car, Nazli tells Ferit that since they have started over, she doesn't want to keep any secrets from him. She tells him that Ausman knows about their fake marriage because her father slipped up and told her. The worst part is that Ausman is now staying with Deniz. Ferit grows angry thinking Ausman will tell Deniz, that their secret would certainly get out and they will lose Bulut. Nazli tries to assure him that Ausman will be quiet, but given her track-record, Ferit isn't so quick to give Ausman any credit. Nazli argues back and stands up for Ausman, telling Ferit she has changed. He is still skeptical and demands that Nazli find a way to get Ausman out of Deniz apartment because the two of them together are dangerous. Nazli explains she can't do that because the more she hounds Ausman, the more she will just dig in. Ferit isn't pleased to hear this but Nazli says they need to have a little faith that Ausman will keep their secret.