Episode Guide for "Dolunay" ("Full Moon"): Episode #5

At the end of Episode #4:  They look into each other's eyes as their smiles die down. Ferit remarks that it is a full moon again. The camera pans to his lips and then to hers. Like the first night when she was drunk, she replies that the moon is like a big lantern and Ferit counters with a childhood memory. She leans closer and asks which coffee cup was hers; she wants to take a sip. She ribs him about his memory, asking him if he remembers about the boxing rabbits in the moon. He replies, "I remember". His eyes are drinking her in. It becomes obvious they are not talking about the same thing anymore. He is remembering their previous personaly encounters and Nazli is only inches away. He stares into her eyes then down at her lips. Without looking away, he reaches down to grab her cup and hands it to her. He repeats "I remember" as they continue to look into each other's eyes.

**********

If you want to ruin a romantic moment, have your phone ring. That is what happened to Nazli. It was Bulut calling to tell her he is in the hospital and wants her to come. Nazli and Ferit forget their coffees and rush out to go to him.

At the hospital, Nazli and Ferit enter Bulut's room and when they are sure he is okay, Ferit tears into Demet who is already there. The heated conversation is obviously upsetting Bulut. Nazli tells them to take it out to the hallway. Nazli stays with Bulut and he tells her he likes that she comes whenever he calls or cries. She reassures him she will always be there for him. Meanwhile, Ferit is out in the hall threatening Hakan and Demet.

Later in the car ride to drop Nazli off at home, she admits to not liking Hakan and Demet. Ferit tells her they are just after shares in the company and don't care at all about Bulut. Nazli speaks freely about his company and how repressive it is. She tells him that once you enter, it takes your peace. She goes on to tell him if she were him, she would work from home because his house is so beautiful and peaceful.

The look Ferit gives her after they stop outside her place is filled with regret for their missed opportunity back at the house. Nazli is busy grabbing her purse and misses his stare. She reassures him everything will be okay and that Bulut will be back with him soon. He thanks her for loving Bulut so much. Once she exits the car, she walks a few steps, turns back and gives Ferit a reassuring smile which he returns.

The next morning, Nazli arrives at Ferit's house to find he has taken her advice and is going to work from home. He takes up residency in the kitchen and kids her about learning her cooking secrets. The banter between them is light and fun. Nazli sees his new handwritten menu and tells him she doesn't have the fruits and vegetables needed. She grocery shops to his menus; that is "his" rule. Ferit comes toward her while he defends his choices. Nazli talks on while she pulls pots, pans and spices from the cupboards. Ferit goes to get a cup of coffee and turns into her while she is coming back towards him. This leaves them mere inches apart and Ferit looks at her like he wants her on the menu.

Nazli tries to make him feel guilty by telling him she will struggle with the hot weather and heavy bags. But she will go out to the shops and get everything needed to prepare the meals on his menu. Ferit concedes and agrees to take her shopping. Nazli looks very pleased with herself that she has tricked Ferit into going with her.

At the market, Ferit tells Nazli to go ahead and he will just wait in the car. She tells him she cannot carry everything as the watermelon alone weighs more than she does. She says aloud that she wished his driver Tarik had come. So, Ferit gets out of the car and joins her to help with the shopping. Later, Nazli loads Ferit down with food bags and has several humorous exchanges with the market vendors. Not knowing that she is with her boss, the vendors insult Ferit which shows that Nazli has obviously complained to them about him. His facial expressions are priceless as he takes the ribbing in stride.