Episode Guide for "Dolunay" ("Full Moon"): Episode 12

At the end of Episode 11:  The next morning, Nazli and Manami are at the restaurant to meet with their partner, Mr. Mehet. But it tells them he will leave them to their "new" partner. "Who is it?" asks Nazli. Mr. Mehet responds that it happened so fast, there was not opportunity to tell them that he has sold his shares. "Who is this new investor?" asks Nazli, concerned to be working with someone she does not know. Mr. Mehet assures her she already knows the new investor and in walks Ferit. The look he gives Nazli clearly says she can run, but she cannot hide from him; she cannot escape!

(Author's Note:  Please read to the end of this guide and let us have your comments and your vote. Thank you!)

**********

Nazli is not happy to see that Ferit is their new partner in the restaurant, and his smug smile is not helping her mood. Ferit asks why the partnership bothers her. She answers that it does not bother her; she was just surprised he did it behind her back. Ferit counters with, "I was also surprised when you quit without saying anything and just left a note." "Is this cold revenge" Nazli asks. Ferit defends his actions saying the restaurant is an investment. "Out of all the restaurants in the city why mine?" says Nazli. Ferit saunters slowly up to her and replies, "Because I believe in you and your talent. I am sure you will make this place one of the most successful in Istanbul. As an investor, I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity." He walks around Nazli and make one last remark. "Now if you will excuse me, I will walk around my new restaurant."

Nazli slammed her phone down on the table in frustration. Manami brings her some tea and make a comment. She does not know what is between her and Ferit, but it is obvious he is not giving up on her. Nazli admits she tries to escape him but he just shows up again.

Nazli catches up to Ferit as he is looking at the restaurant's ventilation system. When she asks if he has finished his investigation, he replies he is done. He has taken some notes and is going to return to the office. Nazli is confused about why he took notes. He explains that he is not just a silent partner but an active partner. She is lucky to have him around as she enters "business life" for the first time. She should just worry about the menu and the kitchen and he will handle the rest.

Nazli tells Fatos about Deniz's confession. She feels bad that she cannot return his feelings and sad that she has hurt him because she does not want to lose him as a friend. Fatos says it is not her fault. Nazli then says she has bigger problems with Ferit being part owner of the restaurant. She cannot escape from him. She runs away but Ferit just keeps showing up. It is almost like the universe is trying to tell her something. Fatos agrees with her and Nazli decides it is time to tell Ferit the truth, as soon as an opportunity presents itself.

Arriving at the company, Ferit runs into Deniz. (He was visiting his sister Demet to try and figure out what was going on with the stolen documents.) Ferit and Deniz make small talk then Deniz asks Ferit if he is curious to know who he wrote the song for. He noticed he had left instead of listening to it. Ferit plays it cool. If Deniz wants to tell him he will listen but does not think he needs to know. Deniz smugly replies that there are many things Ferit does not know. Ferit comes back with "You too" and walks away. Deniz seems to feel he has the upper hand when it comes to secrets.

Back at the restaurant, Deniz finds Nazli talking to herself over her finances. Nazli looks uncomfortable when he makes his presence known. Deniz gives her a bouquet of flowers and says he needs to talk to her. She guesses it might be about the previous night and asks that they not talk about it. Deniz plows ahead anyway and apologizes for putting her on the spot with his song and feelings for her. Nazli responds that some things are better if you do not touch them. Deniz agrees with her.

They are interrupted by Manami who blurts out that Ferit is their new partner in the restaurant. Deniz is surprised. Nazli interjects that Ferit wanted to get into the restaurant business and changes the subject by showing Deniz the kitchen. While they are in the garden seating area, Ferit arrives with a crew of maintenance people. Nazli is angry at the intrusion and the fact that he did not clear it with her and they bicker back and forth about it. Ferit explains the crew is there to fix the heating and air conditioning and to check the electrical outlets, water system and earthquake controls so they are brought up to code. Nazli counters that it is a new building and everything is in great condition.