Episode Guide for "Dolunay" ("Full Moon"): Episode #14

At the end of Episode 13:  Ferit looks like he is drowning in her eyes and a spark of hope ignites between them. He abruptly tells her they need to find Bulut. Nazi smiles smugly to herself. She feels certain that what she has said to Ferit has reached his heart and started the thaw. While they are staring at the fish, you can see when he steals a look at Nazli that he still loves her. Deniz catches up with Ferit back at the office. They learn the car their siblings were driving in was sabotaged.

(Author's Note: Please read to the end of the episode guide and leave your comments. And don't forget to vote too. Thank you!)

********** 

Ferit is convinced that Hakan is the one who sabotaged the car and killed Bulut's parents. With barely controlled anger, he leaves to confront Hakan.

Hakan is already livid finding out that Demet has aborted their child. The yelling has scared Bulut. He goes to his room and calls Nazli to tell her what's happening. She tells him to find a safe place in his room to hide, put on his headphones so he can't hear the arguing, and she is on her way.

Hakan and Demet's argument spills outside as Deniz and Ferit arrive. They see that Hakan has pushed Demet to the ground. Ferit yells his accusations at Hakan while he takes his watch off and wraps it around his knuckles. In a fit of rage, he punches Hakan in the mouth and knocks him down. As Deniz breaks them up, Nazli arrives in a taxi. They all stop arguing to stare at her. She simply asks, "Where is Bulut?"

Demet tells her Bulut is in his room and Nazli rushes into the house. She finds Bulut trembling and hiding in a corner listening to music with his headphones. He runs to her as soon as he sees her, telling her how scared he was because of the fighting. Nazli assures him that he is now safe and hugs him close. As Ferit quietly enters the room, he hears Bulut tell Nazli he is glad she came, and Nazli reminding him that she will always come to him when he calls her.

Ferit peeks around the corner at them and his eyes are filled with tears. Learning that Bulut's parents were murdered has reopened the wounds left by their loss. Bulut acknowledges Ferit, and Nazli moves away, knowing he is still mad at her. Ferit tells Bulut that he is taking him to his house where he'll be safe and then hugs him. Bulut insists that Nazli come too. After they leave, Demet asks Deniz to stay for a while. At the car, Nazli asks what is going on. Ferit explains to her the situation as it has unfolded until Bulut interrupts them and they leave for Ferit's house.

Later in the evening Nazli and Bulut struggle to put a jigsaw puzzle together. Ferit is very distant, caught up in his own thoughts of what has transpired. Bulut tries to guess why he is sad. Ferit passes it off that it is work related and he doesn't want to talk about it. Nazli has been listening and sensing that Ferit needs some quiet time, tells Bulut she will put him to bed so she can go back to the restaurant. Bulut begs her to stay with them but she says she has too much work to do. Not giving up, he points out to her how sad Ferit is. Maybe if she stayed, his sadness would pass. Nazli responds by saying, "I don't think so. Now let's get you ready for bed." Bulut appeals to Ferit, sensing that he and Nazli are still debating. Then Ferit tells Nazli that of course she can stay. Bulut celebrates by jumping on the couch then Nazli grabs him up and carries him off to bed.

When Nazli comes back downstairs after putting Bulut to bed, Ferit is standing in the garden door clutching what looks like a small blanket. His body language is that of a man in emotional pain and tears have filled his eyes. She joins him and quietly listens as he recounts a happy time when they were all gathered at his house last winter. It had snowed and his sister demanded that they all build a snowman together. She had used the shawl Ferit is holding to wrap around the snowman a "finishing touch". He forgot to return it to her and when he went to hang up his coat, it fell out of the closet. He says that this is not just a shawl now, that it contains memories of one of the best nights of his life.