Episode Guide for "Dolunay" ("Full Moon"): Episode #15

At the end of Episode 14:  Nazli asks, "You will never forgive me, will you?" Ferit says the only important thing right now is Bulut. The fact that Bulut is living in that killer's house is making him crazy. He emphasizes that he doesn't like to lose, that he wants to take Bulut back! When Nazli asks how Ferit is going to do that, he answers that SHE is going to help him! "How?" asks Nazli. Ferit answers, "I want you to marry me!"

(Author's Note:  Please read to the end of the episode guide and leave your comments. Your vote is appreciated too. Thank you!)

********** 

Nazli looks shocked by Ferit's marriage proposal and is sure she heard him wrong. Ferit corrects himself and clarifies that it won't be a real marriage but a business deal. Nazli says she knows a real marriage is not possible and wants to know how it will be. Ferit tells her, "We will be married and everyone will know us as a married couple. But when we are alone..." he falters and Nazli says, "But?" He continues, "We won't behave like a married couple. Nothing will happen between us." A range of emotions pass over Nazli's face. Uncertainty, fear, confusion, disappointment. Ferit quickly adds that this is the only way to take custody of Bulut. His lawyers told him if he gets married, it significantly increases his chances of getting Bulut back.

Nazli tells him she has a million questions in her head. For instance, why her? Ferit tells her everyone thinks there is something between them already so it will be believable. Nazli reminds him that everyone knows they are on the "outs". So, how will people suddenly believe they are now together? Ferit said they will work on the details and wants a yes or no. When Nazli sits quietly, Ferit reminds her that she owes it to him to help get Bulut back. This is her one chance to get his forgiveness. Nazli asks, "So if I marry you, you will forgive me?" Ferit clarifies that he is giving her a chance to eventually be forgiven but adds, "You honestly think I am going to forgive you just because you will marry me?" Nazli asks, "How logical is it to marry someone you can't forgive and are mad at?"

Ferit says it is all for Bulut and if she cares even a little for him... Nazli cuts him off as she is now riled up. "Hold on a minute! A little? You know how much I love Bulut. He is my life. What you are talking about is a marriage and a fake one at that! I'm not sure I want to be over one lie and into another one. We know how the last lie ended." Ferit takes in her outburst with mild interest but is on a mission. "I made my proposal, the conditions are clear. What is your decision?" Nazli tells him she needs to think about it. Ferit looks irritated and says she has until tomorrow to give him her decision. Fatos interrupts them by offering tea or coffee but Ferit says he is leaving. Looking at Nazli, he says, "We will talk tomorrow." Ferit gives her a stern parting look as he climbs into his car.

Later that night, Fatos notices a change in Nazli's behavior. After some coaxing, Nazli confides in Fatos and they talk through things. Nazli wants to go through a marriage with Ferit for the sake of Bulut, but it means swapping out one lie for another. She knows Ferit is still very angry at her and won't forgive her easily. She decides to weigh all the pros and cons and then make her decision and swears Fatos to secrecy.

Across town, Ferit and Engin are having the same conversation. Ferit is uncertain of what Nazli's answer will be even though he played the "Bulut card" thinking/hoping it would make the difference. He swears Engin to secrecy. Engin says if Nazli declines, Ferit can find someone else. Ferit points out that it needs to be Nazli. Anyone else would not be convincing, and a marriage between him and Nazli will make Bulut very happy. Engin points out that one person won't be too happy... Deniz.

The next morning, Ferit calls Nazli and she tells him she hasn't decided yet. Ferit tries to put pressure on her. But Nazli is holding all the cards and says something this important requires more time because it's not that easy. He says he needs an answer TODAY and hangs up. Nazli and Fatos put their heads together to come up with the pros and cons of the situation. Nazli's biggest concern is how she will tell her parents.