Chapter 49

I pushed my way through everyone as my eyes overflowed with tears, I just wanted out of here and away from everyone. My heart genuinely was aching in my chest, I can't believe this happened.

"Harry hey wha-" I spin round to see Perrie looking at me with a concerned look on her face.

Her face fell more when she realised my eyes were bloodshot and tears running down my face, I let out a sniffle and continued to be on my way.

The whole time I was walking home crying my eyes out my phone was buzzing non stop in my pocket, I didn't even want to look at it because I just knew nearly the whole school had seen me get my heartbroken by Louis fucking Tomlinson.

I got in the front door at my house and slammed it shut, my mum walked out to see what was going on but I shoved past her and went straight to my room. I flung myself on my bed and just started sobbing, I couldn't stop, I felt like I couldn't breathe.

My phone buzzed some more in my pocket and I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed my phone and threw it against my wall, it didn't smash or break but I couldn't feel the constant buzz anymore. I screamed into my pillow as I let out more tears, as much as I screamed and cried nothing was getting rid of this feeling in my chest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with my eyes stinging, I was still dressed in my suit, a lump formed in my throat as I realised last night wasn't a dream that it really happened. I looked over at my phone which was still on the floor half way across the room.

I got up off my bed and headed into the shower to try and feel slightly better. Unfortunately I still felt as shit as ever. I quickly changed into some grey sweatpants and a white jumper and picked up my phone.

Louis Tomlinson: 158 Unread Messages

Niall Horan: 75 Unread Messages

Niall Horan: 10 Missed Calls

Zayn Malik: 3 Unread Messages

Louis Tomlinson: 84 Missed Calls

Liam Payne: 17 Unread Messages

Perrie Edwards: 46 Unread Messages

Liam Payne: 2 Missed Calls

Perrie Edwards: 19 Missed Calls

I didn't even bother responding or opening Louis' messages I went and blocked his number straight away and blocked him on all social media. I just quickly text Niall, Liam and Perrie that I was at my house and just feeling awful.

I went downstairs and my mum was sitting with a cup of tea reading the newspaper with Molly cuddled up by her side.

"Are you ready to talk yet?" She says without even looking up from the newspaper.

"Louis lied." I mumbled pouring myself a cup of apple juice.

"What happened?" She said closing the newspaper and turning to face me.

"It's a long story mum but we aren't together anymore." I sighed rubbing my face with my hands.

"You'll find someone who loves you for you Harry, never settle for less." She pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head.

I started instantly crying and clung onto my mum, I just wanted this pain to end and to not feel like this. I just sobbed into her for a few minutes before composing myself and giving her a smile.