Chapter 16

I fluttered my eyes open, I checked the time on my phone 7:38am time to get up.

I sighed standing up and putting on some white button up and black jeans.

Gemma must've already left for Uni since she's usually the one who wakes me up. I grab my bag and go down to the kitchen and make myself some toast.

Liam: guys I can't give you a lift I'm at the dentist
Liam: sorry
Zayn: I'll give them a lift if they want
Niall: really? Thanks a million bro
Zayn: it's fine I'll pick up Harry first then come get you

I nearly choked on my orange juice, why is Zayn coming to pick me up. Shit shit shit.

I ran and put my converse on and tied them quickly, I looked at myself in the mirror one more time before I heard a car horn from outside.

I grabbed my bag and walked outside to his car, I got in the passenger seat beside him.

"Hey thanks for the lift." I say buckling up my belt.

"No bother mate." He laughed.

I turned on the radio as we drove to Nialls, I was scared Zayn was gonna kill us with his not do great driving skills.

"So you excited for lazer tag?" He asked me.

"Excited is not the word for it." I laughed and so did Zayn.

I wasn't lying, I wasn't excited at all, trapped in a room with Louis and guns.

"Hey boys." Niall says climbing into the back seat.

"Hey." Zayn greets him.

"Hi." I say.

The rest of the ride was pretty silent except for Zayn and Niall occasionally talking. We finally pulled up to the gates and Zayn parked his car.

"Thanks Zayn." I say before heading off to my locker.

Niall was going to see Leigh-Anne before class started, I got my books out of my locker and started walking to registration.

I passed Louis' locker on the way but he wasn't at it, he usually is, maybe he's sick? I doubt it.

I walked up the stairs to class and I glanced out the window and saw the football team practicing, that's where he was.

Fuck he looked so hot in his little shorts and his hair all sweaty, I would take him right there.

He was standing with his hand on his hip, his other hand running through his hair. His head turned to where I was and we locked eyes before I spun around and ran off.

At lunch Eleanor was away at some cheerleading practice so it was actually quite nice.

"So I'll pick everyone up on Saturday at like 1." Zayn says.

"Sounds good." We all agree.

"So Louis hows Eleanor?" Liam asks.

I shoot him a dirty look as soon as he says that.

"Yeah she's good she's got tutoring after school today." Louis answers shoving salad into his mouth.