Chapter 33

I woke up to the sun shining through the window, I looked to Louis who was fast asleep in his coat, he looked adorable. I pulled him into my chest and cuddled him for a bit longer. My phone buzzed beside me, I picked it up and read through the messages.

ZQUAD
Niall: Harry
Niall: come make me breakfast
Me: it's 10 fuck off
Niall: no
Niall: get your ass downstairs or I'll come up and drag you down
Me: fine fine

I locked my phone and got out of bed being careful to not wake Louis. I put my phone in the pocket of my sweatpants and walked down the stairs to find Niall in the kitchen.

"What do you want?" I groan rubbing my eyes.

"Put on a shirt and make me bacon and eggs." He smiles sipping his coffee.

"Okay not putting on a shirt, and why can't you make them yourself." I argue.

"Harry," he whines. "I'm the worst cook now cook me food."

"Fine!" I give in.

I stroll over to the stove and and start making him food while he sat and talked away to me.

"So I was thinking of asking Holly to be my girlfriend soon but then I don't know Leigh-Anne still likes me and-" I stop him.

"Dude, you like Holly and Leigh-Anne's your best friend you need to tell her that's all she is in the nicest way." I tell him.

"I'm trying!" He complains. "I really like Holly."

"I know." I chuckle putting his breakfast onto a plate for him. "Here."

"Thanks." He smiles as I put the plate in front of him.

"I'm going back to bed," I say to him. "I'm pretty sure Liam's up anyway."

"Bye Haz." He says with a mouthful of food.

I walk back up the stairs and climb back into bed with Louis who was still asleep, I put my arms around his little waist and pulled him closer.

"Mmm Harry?" He groaned in his morning voice.

"Yeah?" I reply with my eyes still closed.

"Why am I in a coat?" He laughs and turning around to face me.

I open my eyes to be met with his amazing blue ones.

"Last night you complained it was too cold and you needed a coat to sleep in." I laugh.

"Oh." He laughs.

"You looked cute though." I mutter.

I see him blush before he crawls over to me and connects our lips, he climbs onto my lap and straddles me as my hands grip his tiny hips. He pecks my picks quickly before pulling away and grinning at me.

"Let's go get breakfast, I'm starving." He says and climbs off of me.

"You tease." I chuckle standing up and following him out of our room.

"Only for you Styles." He turns and winks.

We get into the kitchen and Liam and Niall were in the living room beside it.