Chapter 31

The continuous buzzing seemed to be my new alarm now, every 3 seconds buzz buzz from my phone, I groaned giving in and lifting up to see what it was.

ZQUAD
Zayn: Harry 😉
Zayn: what happened w u and Nick last night
Zayn: I saw you's at the gate talking
Zayn: do tell 😉😉😉😉😉
Louis: what?
Zayn: yeah during the game our boy hazza here sneaked off to meet with his secret lover
Zayn: so Nick is the boyfriend?😜
Me: what?
Me: no no no no
Me: you got it all wrong
Zayn: sure I do

I groaned seeing Louis had read every single one of the messages, I guess I was walking to school today. I changed quickly not really caring what I looked like since I was just too annoyed to care.

The walk to school was long and boring, I listened to music on my phone so I wasn't completely bored out of my mind, but it was still boring as shit.

Louis
Reading those messages sent in the group chat made my mood from bad to worse. First was Harry running off straight after the game and not even talking to me but when I noticed him gone during it, he was talking to fucking Nick? The little bastard has it in for him.

With my shitty mood I literally spend my way to school going around 20 above the speed limit, I needed to talk to Harry before I jumped to conclusions and strangle Nick. I parked my car and quickly locked it and stomped my way into school and waited by his locker for him to come. Of course Eleanor and her little gang  had to come over to me and make my mood even worse.

"Morning baby." She smiles placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Alright." I smile at her.

She looks hurt by my words but quickly gets over it, she begins talking about a dress but I was listening since I was trying to spot a curly haired boy in a sea of people. I felt a sharp jab in my ribs which brought my attention by to Eleanor.

"Ow!" I screech.

"Louis are you even listening?!" She crosses her arms.

"Yeah something about a dresses." I say still trying to spot Harry.

"My dress for the snowflake ball and your  tie." She rolls her eyes.

"Great." I answer.

"Ugh fine then Louis see you later." She storms off.

My only intention right now was to find Harry and for him to explain why he was talking to Nick. I suddenly see a very tired Harry with earphones in approaching his locker, he looks me dead in the eyes before taking his earphones out and jogging over.

"It's not what it seems like." He says quickly.

"Please explain." I plead.

"So I was tired of Nick ignoring me so I texted him and asked him why and he said meet me at the gate so I did and he told me he had feelings for me but when he found out I had a boyfriend he stepped off and that's it." He shrugs.

"He didn't try anything did he?" I reassure myself.

"No." He opens his locker putting books in.

"Good, Zayn's messages had me paranoid." I sigh in relief.

"Well maybe if Zayn knew about us this wouldn't happen." He snaps shutting his locker.

"Har-"

"I'm going to class Louis." He walks off.

Nice one Louis.

First two classes were boring and I mostly just had my phone out trying to get Harry to speak to me.