Chapter 13

The whole night consisted of me tossing and turning, the whole kiss with Louis kept replying in my head, this has been the thing I've wanted forever, why why did Eleanor have to ruin it all.

I wish I would have just kept my mouth shut and continued kissing him. I walked into my bathroom and turned the shower on, I stepped inside and let the coldish water hit my body.

I just stood there thinking, the kiss with Louis was amazing and I felt fireworks and everything. The image of us kissing popped into my head again and I imagined him in front of me. Fuck was he hot.

I reach down to grab the shampoo bottle and realise I have a boner, I feel my cheeks go red as i feel embarrassed.

After I finished in the shower and took care of my "little problem". I wrapped a towel around myself and strolled into my room, I checked my phone and saw a few Twitter notifications and a text from Louis.

Louis😇: Harry can we talk about last night please?

Me: I'll meet you at the park in an hour

Louis😇: okay

I closed my messages with Louis and opened my groupchat with Liam and Niall.

Me: GUYS I THINK I DID SOMEBING BAD

Me: rlly bad

Niall: what

Me: I sorta made out with Louis then broke it off BUT I REGRET IT SM

Me: his lips were so perfect and his dick probably is too

Liam: probably

Me: fuck I messed it up

Niall: have YOUS talked about it

Me: no were meeting up at the park to tho

Niall:try not to get on ur knees right there and then ;)

Me: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!

I smile and go over to my closet to pick out some clothes to wear to go meet Louis.

Once I was ready I grab my phone and keys and start walking to the park. I walk over to a bench and sit there and go on my phone.

Me: he's not here yet I'm scared

Niall: chill it will all be good :) don't get aids ;)

I let out a chuckle and lock my phone, I see Louis walking towards me.

"Hey." I smile.

"Hi." He says quickly.

"Soooo....last night?"

"Listen Harry, I wasn't thinking straight and I don't fucking know I get this feeling around you but I'm with Eleanor so let's just be friends and this stupid fucked up feelings can be ignored."

Wow, it felt like Louis could hear my heart breaking in my chest.

"Yeah that's a good idea." I nod.

"Right." He says.

I just turn on my heels and walk away, I didn't want to cry in front of Louis, fuck no. Just as I start walking the rain comes on, of fucking course.

I arrive back at my house and just lock myself in my room not wanting to talk to anyone.

Fuck this. Eleanor ruins my whole fucking life.