Chapter 20

We arrived at the party, lucky everyone was too intoxicated to realise Louis and Zayn were walking in with 3 losers like us.

We all got different drinks and basically downed them. I really liked the taste of whatever was in my cup and I kept getting it refilled.

A while later we were all pretty drunk, Niall was off talking to Holly was actually enjoying his company for once. Liam was talking to some girl called Charlie, Zayn had disappeared upstairs with a girl, of course. I wasn't in control of anything really, some girl with long dark brown hair was on my lap playing with my hair.

I could feel Louis shooting daggers at me from across the room. We hadn't made any commits to each other so I could still fuck around and he was still with Eleawhore.

"Wanna go upstairs?" The girl on my lap purred into my ear.

I tried to open my mouth to speak but I couldn't think straight and everything was spinning.

"I think he's had a bit too much to drink, I'll go take him outside." Someone says helping me up.

I couldn't make out who it was but I saw Niall come towards me.

"Niall! I missed you buddy!" I threw my arms around him.

"I'm just gonna take him back home since he's pretty drunk." The guy who had my arm around his shoulder said.

"He's home alone though, what if he does something?" Niall asks getting worried.

"He can stay at mine then." The guy said again, his voice sounded familiar.

"Are you sure Louis?" Niall asks.

Louis is taking me home?

"Positive I don't want him to get himself hurt." He answers.

"Thanks Louis." Niall walks off.

Louis walks me outside and calls us a taxi, I sit on the grass and pull up some of it inspecting it.

"Haz what are you doing?" Louis laughs.

"Look at the pretty grass Lou!" I screech shoving some at him.

"Haz it's wet get up or your ass will be wet!" He scolds.

"Or I'll be Spanish and have a grassy ass." I wink and then die of laughter.

"Harry that wasn't even funny." He says with a straight face.

"Come on it was a lil funny." I giggle.

"Alright alright." He laughs pulling me up by my hands.

I fall into his arms which was awkward and uncomfortable since he was smaller than me. The taxi pulls up and Louis pushes me into the back and gets in after me.

He tells the driver his address and he starts driving, Louis pulls me into his arms and cuddles me.

"You're cute when you're drunk." He smiles at me.

"You're cute always." I smile poking his dimple.

Louis' smile reached all the way to his eyes, he was so incredibly cute.

"So why was that girl on your knee?" He smirks.

"I don't really know, we were talking and she just climbed onto my knee." I shrug.

"Well she was trying to fuck you Haz." He laughs.

I just nod and cuddle into Louis, I feel him kiss the top of my head, I smile and turn to face him again.

I press my hands to his cheeks and pull his face forward and press my lips into his, he tasted of beer and cigarettes but it was sexy.

The kiss starts to get a bit more heated when Louis climbs onto my knee, my hands go to his ass and give it a gently squeeze.

"We're here." The driver grunts.

Louis gets out first and gives me his hand to take, we walk into his house hand in hand. He unlocks the door and takes us inside, we start walking up the stairs but we hear footsteps behind us.

"Oh?" We both spin round to see a white haired girl with a glass of water in her pyjamas.

"Lottie please don't say anything to mum or Eleanor please." Louis begs, our hands were still intertwined which Lottie picked up making him let go.

"I won't don't worry." She smiles. "It was nice meeting you."

"You too." I smile.

Louis pulls us both into his room and shuts the door, we walks over and closes his curtains while turning on the light.

"Are you okay?" Louis asks me.

"Mhm." I giggle sitting on his bed.

"Sorry about Lottie." He says shuffling his feet. "She uh knows I'm bi, it's just I uh.."

"It's okay?" I scratch the back of my head.

"Harry I'm sorry I'm new to the whole, being with a guy thing."

"Or are you new to the being with two people thing?" I cock my head up at him.

"Harry." He sighs sitting down beside me. "I want to be with you, I do but if I dump Eleanor now as we're getting close, she'll suspect something."

"I know Louis, I'm not saying we're dating or anything." I mumble.

"Haz," he pulls my face up so our eyes meet. "I want to be together, I want there to be an us but we need to get to know each other more and spend more time together." He smiles.

"I was thinking the same." I smile back.

Louis pushes his hand forward and kisses me, I feel him smile into the kiss and I mirror his actions.

"Right lets get you to bed." He laughs standing up.

He hands me a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt to sleep in, I change into in his bathroom and came back out.

I got into his double bed and tried to sleep, I felt him get in beside me and wrap his arms around my waist and pull me closer. I could feel his stubble grazing my shoulder, I smiled to myself.