Chapter 32

Harry

Weeks passed and everything with Louis was great, Eleanor was still around which pissed me off but now Zayn knew so it wasn't that bad. We were currently in Louis' car driving up to Zayn's lake house, Niall, Zayn and Liam were in Liam's car driving up. Zayn had also dyed his hair so there's a blonde bit through it.

Louis had put on the weeknds new album and we were singing along to Can't feel my face as we continued driving down to his lake house. Liam's car was following Louis' since he didn't know where to go, it was only about an hours drive.

I'm glad it was only me and Louis in the car, I loved having time alone with him and since we were gonna be trapped with the rest of the boys in a house for a week, we weren't gonna get much time alone.

Me and Louis had been together for just over a month now, it was amazing, being with him was so magical. Louis had sunglasses on and all the windows were rolled down, his brown hair was flowing as the wind came blowing in the window, his cute little smile he always has on his face made him look even cuter. With him singing to the songs that played was too adorable and his voice was amazing, he was so perfect.

When we arrived at the lake house, we all brought our bags in and Zayn was telling us about the house.

"So basically everyone has someone to share a room with except one person." Zayn trails off.

"I'll sleep alone." Niall volunteers.

"Me and Harry will share a room." Louis pipes in.

Zayn looks at us and smirks before turning to Liam to talk to him.

"That's us sharing then." He laughs.

We all go to our rooms and start unpacking, Zayn and Liam were across the hall from us while Niall was at the other side of the house completely.

I lay down on the bed stretching myself out, I felt a huge weight dump on my body, I open my eyes to be met with Louis' blue ones.

"Hey." He giggles.

"Hi." I laugh.

He pushes his face forward and connects our lips, my hands rest on his lower back while his hands cup my cheeks. I lick his bottom lip begging for entrance which he lets happily as our tongues meet. He lets out a small moan against my mouth, my hands move to his hips and my grip tightens.

"Guys come on we're going to see the beach." Zayn knocks on the door.

Louis immediately scrambles off me before Zayn opens the door, he looks between us for a minute before gesturing for us to follow him. We both follow him as he takes the five of us outside to a field.

"So this is where everyone comes to party like, every night." Zayn smirks.

The field was huge and Zayn told us people put up tents to sleep in at night and bring like kiddie pools, I can only imagine the fun he has with them.

"There's a beach down a path back at the house and then if you go down here." He continues walking down the field to a huge lake. "It's great people bring like those ball things you get into and stuff it's so cool."

It was really cool, this was gonna be a fun week.

"And there's a party tonight so who wants to go?" Zayn smirked.

"Me!" Niall screamed.

"We'll all go." Liam speaks for the rest of us.