Chapter 38

Waking up to your boyfriend panicking is not a great thing to wake up too.

I slowly rubbed my eyes adjusting to the light and the sound of Louis' voice filled my ears.

"No it's not like that!" He yelled into his phone. "Eleanor no I didn't! For fucks sake! Just listen!"

I roll my eyes and put my head into my pillow, she ruins everything. I roll over and pull the blankets around me, I just wanted me and Louis not me, Louis and Eleanor.

I feel two arms wrap around my body and pull me closer into his body. He left kisses along my neck and stop right under my ear.

"She went to my house and I wasn't there, she thinks I'm cheating on her." He sighs.

"Well isn't that what you're doing?" I sigh.

"I know Harry, I'm sorry I'll fix this mess." He kissed my shoulder and hugged me tighter.

"I know Lou." I smiled turning to face him.

"I'm gonna have to go but I'll pick you up tomorrow." He pecks me quickly before getting up and grabbing his stuff.

I just turned on the tv trying to ignore the fact he was leaving, he smiled at me one last time before leaving. I heard the front door shut and my heart ached, I loved him.

I feel my phone start to buzz, I pick it up and see Niall was texting our groupchat.

ZQUAD
Niall: hey guys
Niall: everyone sleep good ;)
Me: did you and holly?
Niall: perfectly thanks
Zayn: awk little Niall got some last night
Zayn: adorable
Liam: Niall ain't the only one
Me: wow Liam get in there
Zayn: he already did
Zayn: speaking of getting in I did too ;)
Louis: with who?
Zayn: tommo you're alive!!
Zayn: and idk her name
Me: nice one Zayn
Zayn: I do try
Louis: guys help me Eleanor won't leave can you all come
Louis: Niall Liam u can bring ur girlfriends but please come
Niall: holly can't come but I will
Liam: I'll bring Sophie and pick up Harry
Me: I never said I was going??
Liam: just be quiet haz

I rolled my eyes and waited for Liam to come get me. I didn't want to see Louis never mind fucking Eleanor.

Liam pulled up to my house and beeped at me, I locked the house and got in the car. He gave a sympathetic look. Sophie was sitting in the front with him, she gave me a warm smile.

"It'll get better Haz, he really likes you I know he does." Liam patted my shoulder through the seats.

I just shrugged and went on my phone, I really didn't want to go. At least all the other boys would be there. I sighed when Liam pulled up by his house and made me get out of the car. He grabbed Sophie's hand and the three of us walked inside.

Louis was running a hand through his hair stressfully while holding Ernest in the other, our eyes locked and he smiled at me. He came over and hugged me and kissed my cheek subtlety. I smiled, my mood got a bit better.

"Harry!" I look over my shoulder and see Daisy running towards me.

"Hey you." I smile ruffling her hair.

"I've missed you." She wraps her arms around my torso and cuddles into me.

"Missed you too." I smile at her.

Louis smiles at me before signalling me to follow him, I let go of Daisy and follow Louis, I see Eleanor sitting there, she glares at me and I return the favour. We all sit down and Eleanor drags Louis down beside her. Niall and Zayn still hadn't arrived so I was patiently waiting on them to make this buzzkill day a little better.