Chapter 28

The party was at least an hour away from Zayn's house, he put on the 1975 though so I was more then happy. I sang all the words to their newest album, Zayn sang with me since he like them too.

I don't want your body
But I hate to think about you with somebody else
Our love has gone cold
You're intertwining your soul with somebody else

Louis kept smiling at me while I sang, I was blushing like crazy, Niall went to sleep during the car ride and Liam was just texting Sophie.

When we finally arrived it was bigger then I expected, Zayn said college party's were way better then high school ones.

We all walk inside and immediately girls are eyeing up all of us, I see a few guys eyeing us up to. Zayn takes us into the kitchen where the drinks are and hands us all a shot which we take easily, it burns going down my throat but I kept up with everyone else.

A few shots later we were all pretty drunk and everyone at the party was starting to play something.

"Hazzzzzzzzzzz." Zayn buzzed in my ear. "Come play spin the bottle."

"Oksies." I giggle and he pulls my wrist to the circle.

I sit down beside him and Liam and Louis was sitting at the other side with Niall. I didn't really hear whatever the person holding the bottle said but it started spinning.

The first couple of times it was just random people making out, then it would be Zayn with a few girls and even Niall made out with a girl.

The bottle started spinning again and it landed on me, I was super confused, I looked to Louis who was moving awkwardly around. The girl spun the bottle again and it landed on Niall but he blew the bottle so it landed on Louis.

I smiled as we both went over to each other, it wasn't like our normal kisses, slow, this kiss was fast and passionate.

We both leaned in and out lips met and my lips starting tingling, he slipped his tongue into my mouth and I did the same. Louis rested his hand on my shoulder before pulling away.

Zayn was laughing at us, I blush at bit as I sit beside him again. The rest of the game starts to get boring so I leave to get a drink in the kitchen.

I was pouring myself vodka when someone comes up behind me and taps my shoulder, I spin round and see a guy with sandy blonde hair standing there.

"Hey." He smirks at me.

"Hi." I smile.

"I'm Tom."

"Harry."

"So Harry," he moves closer until he's pushing me against the kitchen counter. "How about we get out of here?"

"Em no, I'll stay here." I say trying to move away.

"Aw come on we could have fun." He whispers down my neck.

"He said no." I turn to see Louis standing with his arms crossed looking pissed.

I was so thankful he was here, the guy puts his arms up in defence as I slip away from him and run into Louis' arms. It's weird since I'm taller than him but I still felt safe.

The guy walked away as I stood hugging Louis in the kitchen, Louis had a tight grip on me and it felt so safe.

"Are you okay?" He whispers.

"I'm fine don't worry." I snuggle into his neck.

"Wanna stay at mine tonight?" He offers.

I smile and nod and he smiles too, we go back into the room where the rest of the boys were and watch them play truth or dare.