Chapter 17

Liam picked me and Niall up this morning, thank god I don't think I could have survived another awkward car drive with bad boy hop on my dick.

"So you and Zayn are pretty close?" I ask Liam.

"Yeah ever since the party me and him have been talking in classes a lot more and he's great." He answers.

"Niall does he know about your last study session." I smirk at him through the wing mirror.

"Yeah I phoned him last night after I told you." Niall smiles.

"So have you and Louis talked since then?" Liam asks turning a corner.

"Nope the closest I've come to talking to him is the groupchat." I shrug.

"He'll come around Haz." Liam says sympathetically.

"It's Eleanor she's the reason he won't talk to me." I sigh.

"She's a bitch Harry." Niall pipes up.

Me and Niall said bye to Liam as we walked into registration, we sat at our normal table, Holly and Niall had some awkward eye fuck on the way to our table.

"You and Holly confuse me more than anything." I laugh.

"How?" He asks.

"One minute she hates you next her eyes are glued to your dick."

"What can I say," he says putting his hands behind his head. "The ladies love me."

"Sure they do that's why Holly's totally asking for Josh's number." I wiggle my eyebrows at him.

"What?!" He snaps and turns round to see them flirting.

"Sorry bro." I pat his arm.

"Man maybe I should just fuck Leigh-Anne and release a sex tape." He rolls his eyes.

"Stop I'm horny and I don't have a boyfriend to fuck." I pout.

"You have a hand and a cock." Niall smirks.

"Funny." I spit at him.

"I'm just saying go look up Louis' Instagram and have a nice little wank."

"I hate you Niall." I sigh.

"I love you too." Niall smiles ruffling my hair.

At lunch Eleawhore was back and obsessing over every little thing Louis did, I'm not gonna lie, I would kill to have that job.

"Loueeeeeeeeeeee." The bitch dragged out.

"Eleanor no I can't I've made plans with these guys," Louis says referring to all of us. "And I'm not gonna cancel on them." He rolls his eyes.

"Please baby I really want you to come to this show with me." She pouted.

"No El." He stated.

"You're such a dick lately." She snaps grabbing her purse and walking off with her gang.

"Fuck me does she ever stop?" Niall says rubbing his temples.

"Try dating her." Louis rolls his eyes.

I let out a small laugh which grabs Louis' attention, he smiles at me while his cheeks flush pink making my heart skip a beat.

"I have a plan." Niall whispers in my ear.

Louis stared down in his lap while Niall whispered to me, it did look quite dodgy.

"Tomorrow, I'll do something and it's bound to spark something." He says before sitting back in his normal position.