Chapter 19

I was woken up by my phone non stop buzzing, I felt around trying to find it and answered it.

"Hello?" I yawn into the phone.

"Harry we've been phoning you for the last hour." Liam yells at me.

"Sorry I was asleep." I sit up rubbing my eyes.

"Right well we're picking you up in 10 minutes be ready." He says and ends the call.

Shit 10 minutes to make myself look irresistible, I quickly jumped out of bed waking Perrie in the process. I grabbed a black shirt and black ripped jeans and threw them on quickly.

When Perrie was fully awake I explained what was happening and she helped me do my hair and decide which cologne. As soon as we were done making me look good we rushed her out the door with all her stuff but as soon as she was out my door Zayn pulled up with all the boys.

They all looked at me wide eyed when they saw Perrie leaving, I put my head into my arm which was leaning on the door and sighed. I grabbed my phone and keys before going out to the car.

I sat in the back, beside Louis who was beside Niall.

"Why was Perrie there Harry?" Liam asks.

"She came over last night and we were watching a movie and we both fell asleep." I say looking out the window.

"Liam you know Perrie and Harry are like this." Niall crosses his fingers.

I smile at him for thanking him for sticking up for me.

"I know I guess it's just weird since she's Zayn's ex and all." He shivers.

Me and Niall share a look quickly, Liam's changed since him and Zayn became besties. He's basically ditched me and Niall for him and they're always together.

The rest of the drive is dead silent but the radio, when we finally get to the lazer tag place Zayn, Liam and Louis walk on ahead of me and Niall.

"You alright?" He asks me.

"I don't really know." I shrug.

"Louis?" He whispers.

"Yeah." I sigh keeping my head down.

"Haz I promise everything happens for a reason, you's could end up together but fate might decide against it."

"Since when did you get so much wisdom?" I laugh.

"Shut up! I saw it in a movie I watched with Leig- someone." He stutters.

"YOU AND LEIGH-ANNE HAD A DATE?!" I say a bit too loud making everyone turn back and look at us.

Louis hasn't made eye contact with me all day until now, I swear he looks so much more hot each day.

"You're dating Leigh-Anne?" Liam asks looking hurt.

"No!" Niall groans. "It's-just I'll explain it another time."

We walk into the centre and get the equipment for it, it was the five of us against 4 girls and 1 guy. Zayn managed to get the number of one of the girls too.

When we were in the arena Zayn and Liam ran trying to find the other team. I just stuck to the side away from everyone.

"Hey." I heard from behind me. It was one of the girls from the other team. "I won't shoot you if you give me your number." She tries to flirt.

I could see Louis laughing at the girls poor attempt to get with me.

"Sorry no." I say.

She stomps off shooting me at the same time. Louis walks over to me laughing his ass off.