Chapter 27

I wake up without being woken by a noise or my mum for once which was nice, I check the time and see a text from Louis.

Louis: good morning boyfriend ;) see you later x
Me: you're so weird:') see ya later

Zayn was picking us up at 1 and it was 12 already, shit, I ran into my bathroom and hopped into the shower.

I quickly washed my hair and body before getting out and putting on a black t-shirt with a red, plaid shirt over it with black jeans and black shoes.

I sprayed some cologne and fixed my hair, I checked the time on my phone. 12:48pm.

I relaxed a bit, Zayn was picking up Liam first, then me, then Niall and then Louis. They were showing us some nice spot they like or something.

I jogged downstairs with my phone, keys and money. I went into the living room where my mum was watching tv with a cup of tea, I sat down beside her and smiled.

"What's got you in a good mood." She laughed sipping her tea.

"Nothing it's just a good day." I smile.

"Sure." She laughs. "Remember I'm late tonight."

"I know you're on your date." I wiggle my eyebrows at her.

"Sh Harry." She laughs hitting me playfully.

"I think Zayn's here, see you later mum." I kiss her check and run out to Zayn's car.

I get in the back since Liam was in the passenger seat, as soon as I'm in Zayn starts driving again.

"So yeah now Sophie and me are going out tomorrow." Liam says.

"We're you not going on a date with someone else like last week?" Zayn laughs.

"yeah but she just wanted my dick." Liam laughs.

"You could always ask Louis to ask Eleanor to set you up with one of her friends." Zayn suggests.

"Maybe." He shrugs.

We pull up at Niall's and he gets in the other side from me, Zayn starts driving to Louis' after.

"Em Haz?" Niall whispers.

"Yeah?" I whisper back.

"Your neck?!" His eyes went wide.

Shit I forgot Louis left hickeys all over my neck last night, fuck my mum must've seen them too.

"They're from, you know who." I tell him.

"NICK?!"

"No! The other you know who, who I've liked since the dawn of time."

"Ohh, so you guys made up." He smirks wiggling his eyebrows.

"Well we-" I get it off by my car door opening.

"hey lads." Louis beams at us.

Just seeing him made me smile, I got out so he could sit in the middle between me and Niall and got back in.

"I'm so excited to show you's this place." Zayn says glancing in the rear mirror. "Harry what the fuck?!"

"What?" I ask confused.

"You're neck? Nick can't keep his hands off you." He laughs.

"It uh wasn't Nick." I say quietly.

"Well who was it then?" He raises an eyebrow.

"My boyfriend." I bite my lip.

I can see a tiny little smirk on Louis' face once I've said that and Niall smiling, he must've caught on.