Chapter 34

I slowly opened my eyes to the sun shining into our white room. I turn to see the love of my life lying beside me, some people would probably say I'm too young and we've not been together that long for us to know, but with Louis, it's different, everything's different with him. I've always felt something for him, for so long I've begged for his touch and now I finally have him, beside me.

To me he is perfect, my world, the only person that matters, it's cliché but true. I'd never get over the feeling of calling him mine. Forever I want this, waking up next to him, kissing him, holding him.

The way little snores left his nose as he slept peacefully with his eyelashes dusting along his lower lids and his arms messily sprawled across the bed. He was insanely handsome, the slight colour that hinted in his cheeks.

It scares me to think that one day I could lose him, I have to make sure that never happens. He's too important to me.

I slide out of bed and quietly leave the room and go downstairs, Niall was sitting with a blanket over him in front of the tv.

"Hey." I yawn sitting beside him.

"Where are you in just you're boxers?" He looks me up and down.

"I usually sleep naked so this is an improvement." I chuckle.

"I guess." He shrugs.

"How was the party last night?" I ask scratching at my slight stubble.

"Yeah it was okay." He nods.

"You okay?" I raise my brows at him.

"No." He breaks into tears.

He may not seem it but Niall was the most sensitive/emotional out of the friend group, little things upset him like once we saw a dog who was limping with a sore paw and he cried for an hour.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask pulling him into my arms.

"It's," he sniffles with tears racing down his cheeks. "Holly." He breathes.

"She didn't dump you did she?" I bite my lip.

"No." He shakes his head calming down a bit. "Jade and the girls were at a party and she sent me this."

He gets his phone and unlocks it going through him and Jades text to get the photo, he hands me his phone and I look at the photo in front of me.

"Shit." Is all I could say.

He starts to tear up again and buries his head in my chest and cuddles into me.

"Have you talked to her about it?" I ask patting his head.

"No, last night she said she was going out and she'll text me later so I said have fun and she never texted me back." He wipes his eyes.