Chapter thirty-six

As katsuki and toga catch up with sibling things izuku agranges a day off for all of them. He thought the attack could wait a day or two. Izuku froze and stood still and not moving at all. He looked like he was in a daze and everyone started to stare at him. He looked like he started to shrink and everyone started panicking. "mama.." Small izuku whispered."yes zuzu?" Inko managed to studder. "mama they say i'm a terrorist.." Izuku said in a trance, everyone's eyes widened.  "WHAT!?" Inko yelled in anger to know that her son was called a terrorist. "I DID NOTHING WRONG BUT I GOT ON THEIR BLACK LIST! MAMA THEY SAY I'M A TERRORIST!!" Izuku yelled crying. "WHAT!??" Inko yelled "even though the states coming and you got my code red...mama they say i'm a terrorist.." Everyone was shocked having no clue what izuku went through as a child.

Even inko herself didn't know a state was after her son when he was just a child. Izuku started turning back to normal while inko looked up blacklists and found izukus name at the top with a 400,000,000 dollor bounty. "izuku honey why does russia have a 4 million dollor bounty on your head..?" She almost whispered in surprise. Everyone shot their head towards inkos direction. "when i was a kid i found out some information about the state that i wasn't supposed to know, ever since they have been trying to kill me.." Izuku said without any hesitation. Bakugo just sat there in shock, toga was almost on the ground.

(The next day)

Inko knocked on izukus door and waited. Izuku got up from his bed and opened the door to see that his mother was standing with his father they both were smiling. "izuku me and your mother are getting back together.." His father said nervous but happy. Izuku smiled and they all spoke for a while before his father had to go.