Chapter Nineteen

~Izuku's POV~
----------------------------

I wake up and get dressed i go downstairs to see auntie mitsuki. "hey auntie!" She turns to my direction and smiled then said. "hey izuku, what are you doing here?" She asked smiling. "i just wanted to visit you and kacchan! I mean it has been a while hasn't it?" She smiled and hugged me. "well it's nice to see you!" I smile. "it's nice to see you to." I told her i had to go home and told her to tell kacchan i was leaving. I walked into the living room, and walked out the door. I walk into the driveway and got into my car. I pulled out the drive way and drove to the base, i was welcomed by mina and kirishima. I made them dinner we ate them we all went up to my room. We each got multiple quirks and tested them out then while they were practicing their new quirks, i was in the back yard looking at the empty pool that has leave's sticks and many other useless items. I used my telekinisis to get all the stuff out of the pool. i grabbed the hose and started to fill the pool, while it was filling up i grabbed a table and a layback chair i set an umbrella over the table i also set a vollyball net. I went inside and went into the cabnet and grabbed a bag of popcorn and shoved in the microwave.
I yelled upstairs that in setting up a movie in the living room and i made popcorn. They both came running downstairs and sat on the couch i grabbed the popcorn out of the microwave and went into the living room i put the popcorn in a bowl and set it on the table.

I grabbed the remote and went to netfix, i clicked terrifier and started watching the horrer movie. Kirishima jumped onto me and i smirked. After the movie we all went up to our room, it was around 11:24 at night, i layed in bed and closed my eye's and about thirty minute's later i started to drift off to sleep when kirishima knocked on my door. I told him to come in he had his pillow he asked if he could sleep in my room cause the movie scared him. "yeah sure come here." He ran up to my bed and snuggled up to me and fell asleep right away, i smiled and fell asleep.