Chapter Twelve

Mina sent Izuku a text asking when he wanted to check out the abandond building. Of course he said as soon as school ended. They met up and headed to the location. Mina was a littled worried as she didn't particualarly like how the place was looking so far."Is this it?" She whispered.

"No, it's the building behind it." Midoria patiently explained.

"Really! That's great, 'cuz this place looks like a dump." She let out a sigh of relife. The place really did look like it was about to collapes. Cobwebs littered the exterior, windows were boarded up, vines seemed to live in every crevace of the home, and worst of all the paint job was god awfull. Mina could barely muster enough strength to even glace at the building, she wouldn't be able to survive using the place as a base. But, luckily she wouldn't!

"No not really." God dammit! The pinkett nearly spit blood at the blunt words. "This is it. Home sweet home." A faint smile formed on his lips.

Mina hid her look of disgust as they walked up to the building, which promptly turned into one of awe when she saw the interior. The place was like a fucking mansion. Spiral staircase, the whole works! Where'd he even find something like this?! Her boss was amazing, it's official.

"Are you trying to trap flies?" Izuku smirked. He knew this place was funominal, it was his afterall.

"Uh?- No, I-I'm not! It's- I just, wow!" She sighed. "I guess the saying true: Don't judge a book by it's cover." Defeat clearly laced in her tone.

Hi, everything above was writen by shippee101 . She is my aunt, please follow her and this actually didn't happen in the story. Sorry.