Chapter twenty-one

My tears finally stopped as i got to my door, i open to the door to see kirishima still sleeping in bed i went over to my closet and grabbed a white tank top and some jeens. As i start to get changed i hear something from behind me, i turn my head to see kirishima waking up. By then i only changed my pants and i had my shirt off i put my tank top on and headed over to the bed to great my bestfriend. "hey kirishima" I said putting my hand around his shoulder. He smiles. "hey izuku-senpai" He says not noticing i have my arm around him he seemed half asleep. "you wanna get dressed while i make breakfast?" I asked him. "yeah i guess." He says starting to run his eye, i stand up and walk to mina's room. "HEY MINA IM MAKING YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST." She shot up and started running to her closet, i go down the steps and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed: eggs, ham, cheese, peppers, tomatos, and some butter. I use some of the butter to butter down the pan. I then get down a bowl and cracked six eggs, i wisk the eggs till they were mixed well. I grabbed the pepper's and a knife and i started cutting the peppers into tiny peices and added them to the eggs, i grab the ham and started ripping it apart and placing it into the eggs. I then remember that i forgot the turtle and duck i grab them out of the fridge and cut them up then placing the duck in a dutch oven (its a type of pot for cooking stuff thats has juices) Before turning it on i buttered the pan then placed the turtle in the pan and started the oven. After the turtle was half way done i took the juice it cooked in and saturated the duck for thirty minutes I then started the oven for the duck. I let it cook for a while then took them off the oven and sat a couple peices of each on three plates. I go to grab the egg mix to see mina coming down stairs. "hey izuku" She says excitedly. "you forgot to do your hair" i said reminding her. "oh" She says then runs upstairs. I wisk the eggs mixing everything again i put it in a pan and made scrambled eggs out of it. I puts some eggs in each plate and made the plating look nice. They then come down stairs and started eating.

After they finished eating i asked if it was good. "YEAH" They said at the same time and i smiled. "now who wants to go swimming?" I asked smiling they both smile. "were gonna go get changed." Kirishima said as he ran upstairs and mina followed behind.