Chapter Twenty

I wake up to a phone call i hurry to grab my phone careful not to wake kirishima, i lay back down in bed and answer the phone. "hello, is this izuku midoriya?" I pause not wanting to hear what i just got told. "yes i am." I wisper. "i'm sorry to say but your mother and father were caught in a fire at your house luckily you wern't there, We have to take you into custody cause you are far to young to live alone." The cop said to me in an annoyed tone of voice. "well i'm sorry but i'm not telling your were i am...and i made it to were no one can track my location, so don't even try! just try minding your own business thank you. bye..." I hung up the phone and smashed it in my hand, i wanted to throw it at the wall but it would wake kirishima...i started to cry silently. All my memories came flooding to me like a pool of depression, memories of meeting my father, my mother being excited i got excepted into UA, my mom making me dinner, my mom and dad laughing while watching a movie in the living room. Then a image of them burning alive screaming for help came into my mind, i wanted to scream i wanted to cry my eye's out i wated to die...but as a look next to me i see the only thing keeping me going. Kirishima. I whipe my eye's and go into the bathroom, I stare into the mirror only seeing my father staring back at me. The mirror cracked peice by peice, then all at one shattered. I started to cry again.

For an hour i cried until i felt nothing...no sadness, no happiness, no love, no anger nothing...I go to one of the other bathrooms and i look into the mirror, my eye's were dull almost a dull black or dark green. My eye's didn't shine like they used to. I got up to go fix the mirror i broke, i make it to the bathroom and replaced the mirror with one that looked exactly the same I look into the mirror to see tears strolling down my face, i tried to whipe then away but they kept comeing.

Sorry this was sad...but i hope you enjoyed!