(Special) Chapter Thirteen

I walk her inside to see a beautiful interior with a spiral staircase leading to the upstairs the walls were painted a beautiful white and the floor was a light berch wood. We walk around and we look at a beroom that mina claimed, it's walls are a nice blue and the room has a desk with a nice bookshelf. The desk has a gaming set up and weirdly a pair of air pods mina went to check if they work while i searh for a room to claim. I find a door diffrent then all the other ones this door was black while all the others where a bright white. I open the door and look around, the room has a bookshelf a bed with a thick black comforter, the pillows have a dark blue pillow case. Beside the bed there was a small table with drawers, i open one of then to find a bood that looks like a diary. I take my bag off my bag and put the book in it i wasn't going to read it yet, aross the room there was table with a laptop not like mina's though.

There where two screens begind it i assume it was hooked up to the computer, i walk over to it and unhook the laptop and place it in my bag i zip up my bag see drawers in the desk thing. I open them to see a bunch of books i decied this is my room i leave the books and i close the drawers and walk downstairs to see the kitchen, it's really big it has three ovens, two fridges and a bunch of pantries. I walk back upstairs and walk to the bathroom and flicker the lights. ~seems like the place has power~ I smile. A couple hours later of advernturing.