Chapter Nine

"u-um izuku-kun? why did she call you boss?" She studdered. "ok 1. dont call me izuku-kun just call me izuku 2. im making a hero course." Mina smiled thinking about my excuse. "s-sorry izuku...and can i join to please?" I started laughing. "no" I said as i stop laughing,"you think you can talk behind my back and expect me to let you join?" I laugh. "your so fucking funny that's never happen." I walk away and call mina to follow me. She runs up to me and walks along side me. She smiles and starts to ask me question. "btw whats your quirk?" ~oh thats right i never told anyone not even katsuki~ I smile, "you might be suprised but i have multiple." She lit up. "what are they?!" She practicly squealed. "one of them is teleconesis, the seconed one is war summon."
"whats war summon?"
"well its likei can summon wepons and things you use in wars, or i can can summon food and stuff like that! its like normal summon but it can summon way more than the normal one."
"THATS SO COOL!!!"
"oh btw it also gives me super strangth."
"omg im so telling kiri!" I smile "thats fine just dont tell anyone else" After i told her that she ran off to tell kirishima. I sighed and walked into 1A and waited for class to be over. Mr.Aizawa went to sleep before class even started so everyone just so i layed my head on my desk and fell asleep.

Sorry this is way shorter than the last one but i had to get this out!