Chapter Fifteen

The book read: i learned by my research that everyone has a qurik and can have more than one, cause all you need is to think you have a quirk and you have it like i said anyone can have any quirk as long as they believe they have it. Like if someone thinks they have acid... I stoped reading and looked at mina. Her eyes where whide. Keep reading. She wispers. Ok... And if they don't want it they could believe they don't have it have a diffrent quirk. I stoped reading. Mina you wanna try it? She was looking dow then looked up at me. yeah... She said. ok then. I grabed the computer i found out of my bag and opened it. It had a stickynote with the password on it, i typed in the password and a tab popped up explaining how to get rid of her quirk and getting a new one. Her eye's turned a dark green and the black surrounding her eye's turned white. Her skin turned normal color and her hair turned black. So whats your quirk now? I ask her excitedly. Creation like momo i walk always jealous of her quirk. I smiled and so did she. Then it can to me. What are we going to tell the class? they're going to kick you out of UA if you say you dont have a qurik!! Her eye's whiden. M-maybe you could just tell them i dyed my hair and put contacts in painted my skin cause i want to look normal? I smiled in defeat.

It's the next day at school and i walked in with mina we where talking about if she liked the place. Kirishima ran up to me and asked who's she. This is mina, (whoever it is who can take quirks name) took her qurik and can still go to school here. He sighed knowing i lied but didnt say anything cause the whole class heard and beleived what i said. After class mina told me she wanted to train, and i told her i would help her. After school we went to the base with kirishima this time so he can pick out a room he took one of the other master bed rooms. he was really happy about it but wanted me and mina to explain. Well me and mina figured out that you can have more than one quirk and that you can change your quirk. His eye's where whide in shock. Well whats her quirk now? He asked clearly suspicious. Creation. Mina said. She made a blanket and put it on kirishima's bed. Seems like you already got the hang of it. He said proud.

YOU GET A CLIFFHANGER CAUSE MY COMPUTER IS ON ONE PERCENT SO YEAH!!!