Chapter Fourteen

Mina walks behind me and pats my shoulder and i jump. Woah boss chill. She says, i turn around. oh hey mina you like the house? She smiles and her eyes light up. YEAH, it great did you find a room yet? can i see it? oh and there was this one room i couldnt get in. She says to me and i smile. i did find a room and yes you can see it! follow me! I exlaim as i start walking to my room and she follows me. As we make it to my door she starts to speak. This is the room i couldnt get in! She says while i unlock it. Yeah i locked it when i left it cause i didnt want anyone to snoop. I open the door and let her in, she starts to look around as i sat on my bed and started to get the diary i found out. A couple minutes later mina come's up to me and looks over my shoulder. whatcha reading? She asks. a book i found its a diary with secrets about how quirks work! Minas eyes lit up. Can you read it to me? She asks. i think for a moment. How about after lunch? I ask. Sure! She says happily. We walk down to the kitchen, i grab some meat out of my bag and start to cook. I made stake mashed potatos and green beans, Minas favorite. I walk into the dinning room with two plates i set one in front of mina and she smiles, and thanks me and starts to chow down. After we finish eating we walk up to my room and sit down on the bed i opened the book and started to read.

YOU GET A CLIFFHANGER, YOU GET A CLIFFHANGER, AND YOU GET A CLIFFHANGER! YOU ALL GET A CLIFFHANGER!!!