Chapter ten

I wake up to Uraraka shaking me. "wake up izu-kun school is over" I open my eyes to see toga's yellow eyes but on uraraka's body. "ughhh my head hurtsss" She smiled. "sorry to wake you izu-kun" I frown. "toga im not joining the league again im making an orginazation." She started to frown. "but izu-kun its been so lonly since you left the league." I look at her for a seconed. "toga im sorry i really liked it there to but now i have my own family to protect i already have two member's." She smile's sadly. "i-its fine i-izu-kun i u-understand." She starts to cry. "aw please dont cry if you want you and the lov can join me..." I hugged her and she looked up at me. "r-really?" I smile and she does to. "ofcourse" Then she runs off so she doesnt get caught, i stand up and to the window and watched kurogiri open a portal to leave. When they left i walked out of the classroom to my house. I unlock the door and run up to my bedroom. I sit down on my rolling chair and scoot up to my desk while picking up my notebook and starts to write down stuff i need to my an villain orginazation. A couple hours later my mom comes home and knocks on my door by that time i already filled seven pages of needs and wants. I quickly flip to a diffrent page and start writing notes about bakugous quirk, she knocks again. "come in!" I yell casually. She opens and door walks up to me and looks over my shoulder, after a seconed she sighed and sat down on my bed. "sweetie we need to talk." When she said that i put down my pen and closed my notebook.

"mom whats your job, i mean you make a lot of money and your home all day and gone at night." Her eyes whiden at my question. "w-well thats what i wanted to talk about, but theres something else on my mind right now." I nodded. "what is it." She looked around for a moment and then asked me to sit beside her, so i walk over to her and sit down. "well i heard there is a new villain orginazation and im not sure you'll be safe with me cause of my job" She says calmly, i look her straight in her and i start to speak. "mom i dont know if you want to hear this or not but in going to say it...im the only who's starting that villain orginazation." She looks like she got shot when i said the last part. "b-but you always wanted to be a hero though" I smile. "that dreams already been crushed, so mom i know what your a villain thats your job but what if you join me? my orginazation is not like normal villains we hunt villains like heros but we finish the job." She took a deep breath to calm down and said. "-----------------------------------------------------------------------------"

HAH YOU THOUGHT!