Chapter Four, UA?

Deku's POV~
------------------------------------

I wake up to see that i had breakfeast on my side table, there was also a note it read: welcome to league enjoy breakfeast, Love Toga. I sat the note down and picked up the plate and set it on my lap. It had egg's, toast,and sagaue. I grabbed a fork and stabbed the sagaue then took a bite. After i finished i went down stair's to look for Toga, i found her in the bathrooom brushing her teeth. "Hey Toga thank's for the food," she looks over at me and smile's then turn's back to the sink to contiue brushing her teeth. I walked into the kitchen and went to the cubbord; i grabbed glass and filled it with orange juice. I walked into the living room and saw Tomura sitting on the couch, on the phone. I sit on the arm of the chair waiting to ask a question. Five minute's later i have finished drinking my orange juice and set the cup down. Another three minute's later he finally get's off the phone. "Hey um Tomura can i ask something?" He nodded. "So since middle school ended what high school will i attened?" Tomura thought for a moment and texted someone. "I was thinking you go to UA and then we can attack and have an avantege over them, cause then we would have information on them so take lot's of note's on their quirk's ok?" I smiled and nodded. "Of course great idea Tomura!"He thought again. "Deku when we start to attack call me hand job at first ok? That's my villain name." I nodded again. "I understand now i need to find a retractable knife see you later Tomura." He smirked and waved goodbye to me.

Bakugou's POV~
-----------------------------------

~I'm finally gonna go to UA i can't wait. The exam is in two week's bed the nerd is getting ready to try and get in.~ Why do i like the damn nerd? I shook my head at the thought. I went down stair's and saw the old had cooking. "Go sit down ya brat." Mitsuki said. ( I think that's her name? Please correct me.) I went to sit down and leaned back in my chair. I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and texted the nerd. Hey nerd. i typed and then sent it. Yes kacchan? H replied 5 second's later. You really think your going to get into UA you must be dreaming. I sent it to him and regretted it. At least i can try you never know! That stupid nerd. The old hag set a plate down in front of me. I have to go nerd cya. I was just about to set my phone down when i heard a ding. Bye Kacchan see you at the exam! That stupid nerd i tured my phone off and set it down and started to eat. Four minute's later i finished my food and set it on the counter. I walked out of the kitchen and turned the TV on and sat down.

Some Random Chick's POV~
-----------------------------------

Izuku walked out of the villain base to find his mother, right as he got home he remembered that he hasn't seen his mother in two months. "Izuku my baby boy!" Inko ran up to her son and hugged him tighter then ever. She started cryig up. "My baby boy!" He smiled and assured her he was fine. She cried "Why havent you come home it's been two months!" ~I forgot that i havent seen her since i met the league.~ "Oh mom im so sorry i totally forgot to tell you i was living with friends for awhile." She smiled. "At least you wern't hurt." She smiled and walked away. He walked into his room and took down all his all might posters, and threw away all his all might merch out the window. After throwing it all out the window his mother called him for dinner. He walked downstairs and ate supper.

Deku's POV~
----------------------------------

Two week's later it's the UA exam and im not nervous. I know i will pass i got a new qurik and it's really powerful, even more powerful then my old quirk's. I started walking to UA and ran into Katsuki.
"Oh hi katsuki!" He looked at me and frowned. "What the hell did you just call me nerd?" I thought ~Oop's i called him bye his name.~ "Oh, sorry Kacchan i was sleepy." I glared at me. "Well if you want to pass the exam you have to be fully awake." He said and walked away. "Ok." i mumbled. I walked into UA and saw a brunnet brown haired girl and brown eye's. "Hi im Uraraka what's your name?" She asked me. "Oh im izuku midoriya but you can call me deku." I said nervously. "Did you need something Uraraka?" I asked her confused. "Oh i didnt need anything just wanted to make friends." I stared at her. "Well i dont really want friends."  She frowned. "W-why." I got a text from Toga. Make friend's they will be helpful to you. I shook my head. "Sorry Uraraka im just tired let's friend's."  She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back reluctant, she let go then the exam started.

After the all the test's except the last one.

It was the last test they said we had to fight something's and get to the end. I started running in front of everyone as i did i saw the small monster's those arn't big enough to impress them. I started running on top of the small monster's head's, each time i stepped on one they roared loudly. Everyone else stopped to fight the small monster's. I finally got to the middle and saw a huge metal ( i think?)  monster i smiled and ran toward's it stepped on it's head ad grabbed my syth and slyced it's eye open. I put the syth in my pocket and summoned a long white sword that was really strong and did a lot of damage. I stabbed it in the chest and made my sword dissapear. ~This is boring there for i will get this over with quickly.~ I jumped down, then jumped back up and punched the monster in the face. It fell down 'dead' and i started running everyone else was still having trouble with the small monster's. I got to the finish line first but that doesn't mean i get in right away. They told me to go home and i gave them the  address to the abandonned school sixteen building's away from the L.O.V base. Hey toga. I texted her. Hey izu-kun did you need something? She text back. I need to ask something important. I sent. Ok! She replied. Was it a good idea to give them the address to the school sixteen buildings away? I replied. YEAH IZU-KUN THAT WAS A GREAT IDEA!! I smiled Bye toga i have to drive. She said bye back and i kept driving to the base. ~I wonder if they will like the limo i stole.~ I thought. I arrived at the L.O.V base and went to find Tomura. "TOMURA! I HAVE A SUPRISE FOR YOU!" I yelled and he came running. "Ok so it's in the car i parked outside oh." I handed him the keys. "Car's for you to keep i stole it anyway." He smiled and walked outside and screamed. Toga and Dabi ran outside; they screamed to.
After that Kurogiri went outside then smiled.

Tomura's POV~
-------------------------------------

I went outside like Izuku said and screamed it was a limo! Everyone else came out but Izuku said there was something inside for me. I went in the car and found a bag, got out of the car locked it; ran inside to my room locked the door and opened the bag it was clothes. I grabbed the clothes and smiled. ~You know me to well Izuku.~ I put the clothes on, it was a stripper outfit for boy's. I walked out of my room smiling. I hugged Izuku. "Thank you so much deku!" I looked over at Dabi smiling. I walked over to him and started.

My POV~
------------------------------------

(You already know what happened there i don't wanna write that right now though.) That turned Dabi on and they carried out doing that in Dabi's room. Izuku walked outside and started heading to Bakugou's house. As he arrived he saw that Mitsuki just pulled in the drive way. He ran over to the car and greeted her. She smiled. "Nice to see you to Izuku." She said and asked him if he wanted to stay over for dinner. He said yes of course. They walked in togather catching up but Mitsuki had to prepare dinner so she asked Izuku if he wanted to hang out with Bakugou and he said he did. He walked up stair's and found Kacchan's room.

Deku's POV~
---------------------------------

I found Kacchan's room and knocked on the door. "Who the hell is it?" He yelled from the other side of the door.  "It's me Kacc-" I started but got dragged inside of his room.

Word Count: 1,608.

Sorry my upload's are so slow on my other story's iv'e been focoused on this story the most anyway i hope you enjoy my story's it takes a while to make and keep motive for but i have another idea for my other story so im going to go write that now hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did good bye.~ <3

Also when i say TOMURA i mean SHIGURAKI.