Chapter Two, Hanging Out.

Deku's POV~
--------------------------------------------------

"U-um yeah shiggy told me." I said nervously. Toga smiled. "Hey don't be nervous! We don't bite!" She giggles. That made me feel better, and i smiled. Shiguraki asked if i was hungry and i said yeah. So he led me to a white kitchen that was very pretty and i started to relax; i relized he could tell by the slight smile on his face. That made me smile, then he led me to the fridge and pulled out some sandwhiches and i took one with ham, salami, and cheese! My favorite; i thanked him and went back into the room i came from it was a living room but the walls were a light black and the floor was a dark berch, there was a small table and a red couch. I sat on the floor next to the table and started eating.

Toga's POV~
---------------------------------------------------

I saw izu-kun walk in and look at the decor as he sat down at the coffee table and started eating his sandwhich.~He looks soo cute!~ I thought. Then he looked over at me and smiled; i smiled back, and he went back to eating. Shiggy walked in the room with a soda and handed it to izu-kun; he opened it and took a drink.

Dabi's POV~
--------------------------------------------------

I was really annoyed, Toga was looking at Izuku again. I'm guessing she like's if she stares at him so much. I stood up and walked over to Shiguraki. "Why did you bring a kid here?" I asked him. "Well he has no quirk and we can give him the quirk that you know who gave us." I gave him a slight smile. "You sneaky son of a bitch." I smirked.

Kurogiri's POV~
--------------------------------------------------

I overheard Dabi and Tomura's conversation. Shiguraki can indeed be smart at time's. I frowned, not all the time sadly. Then and there Midoriya and Shiguraki started dancing. "Shiguraki we have some work we have to do." I said but we really don't i just don't want him to break Dabi. I looked over at Dabi and he was flustered, like i thought would happen i mean Dabi does have a crush on Tomura. "no~ why" Shiguraki pouted. "Cause we have papers to fill out from you know who." I said, other lie. He just looked at me and sighed. "What a party pooper." He said as he bid farwell to Midoriya.

Deku's POV~
------------------------------------------------

"Awww we where getting to the good part of the dance too." I pouted as i looked at Toga; my eyes lit up. "Hey Toga wanna dance with me?" I looked at her excited, and she smiled. "Sure izu-kun!" She said as i got my phone and speaker out; started to put music on. I turned bluetooth on and put on Therapy Session By NF Real Music. "Hey izu-kun." Toga said to me nervousely. "Yeah." I smiled at her, and she smiled back "I don't really know how to dance." She said looking down at the floor; i smiled. "I can teach you!" I said happily. "Really!?" Her eye's lit up. "Yeah stand in front of me and do what i do."

Potato King's POV~
-------------------------------------------------

When Toga got in front of him he told her to put her hand's up in the air and shake her hip's from side to side. And after an hour Toga knew how to dance, but by then it was Eleven at night and Toga and Izuku were tired. So Toga led him to one of the many bedrooms in the hide out. It was a green room with darker green curtins that covered the window's on the tiny ledge that had three window's and a light green bed with a light berch side table on each side of the bed; he walked in and crawled in bed and drifted off to sleep.

Word Count: 671~

Thank's for reading this not fast moving series. The next chapter will have what you came for villain deku. <3