Chapter Eleven

"really i can join your league? or orginazation whatever you want to call it." I smile and reassure her she can join. She says she'll join then she stood up and walked out of the room. I walked back over to my desk and continued writing down shit that we need. A couple hours later i grabed my phone and checked the time. ~it's 1:37 i need to find a building to use~ I rubbed my eye's and searched up abandoned old places. I found one that looked like its big so i looked at the pictures of the inside and found out the address. ~i'll go there tommarow i might bring mina~  I turned my phone off but then turned it back on then checked the time. ~4:26~ I stood up and walked into the bathroom and hoped into the shower. After i got out of the shower i dried my self off and checked the time again 5:07. I placed my phone down and went to my closet i put my uniform on and walk downstairs for breakfeast. I opened up the fridge and grabbed the eggs. I grabbed a pan and started to cook them. I glanced at the clock on the stove 6:29. ~moms going to be waking up soon i'll make some for her~ As i finish making the eggs i started to make the bacon. I finished a couple minutes later and saw mom walking into the kitchen with her robe on and her hair wet. "i see you took a shower." She smiled and walked over and sat down at the table. "and i see you made breakfeast." She replied i smile and hand her a plate of bacon and eggs she picked up the fork i placed down and started to eat.

I ate my own plate and told her im off to school. I walk out of the house and run to school. I make it five minutes later and walk inside. I walk into the classroom and sit on mina's desk. "hey mina wanna go check out this one place? i think it might be good to set up base." She looked up at me and smiled. "sure text me the address after class but what kind of clothes should i wear?" I get off of her desk and think for a moment. "it doesnt matter btw you dont need the address i'll pick you up. i'll need your address though." She kept quiet for a moment and said. "i'll text you it later" Right as she said that mr. aizawa walked into the classroom so i went to my desk and sat down.

Thats it for today sorry it took so long to get this out.
(me with my headphones listening to depressed music making this chapter)