Chapter Twenty-three

(this is inspired by: Nightcore_dekubaku's comment! Thanks for the idea!)

Bakugou's POV~

I walk past an ally and saw some lights in one of the abandon houses, i walk down and look into the back yard only to see kirishina deku aand mina swimming in a pool that is way to clean for its neigborhood. I walk to the gate and knock on it, deku looks over to the gate and gets out of the pool and opens the gate for me. "Hey katsuki! wanna swim with us? i installed some jets so the pool is warm" He says, hearing my name come from his mouth is...shocking and...i don't know but i don't like it. "really?" I say acting annoyed. He just smiled and start to speak again. "yeah! i got some spare swim trunks over there." He points over to the table and there they are swim trunks that look my size. I rolled my eyes. "why the hell not." I walk in and grab the trunks. "you can go change inside." Kirishima yells from the pool. So i walk in the place and it doesn't look anything near abandoned on the inside but the outside looks like a total reck. I go to one of the bathrooms and changed into the swim trunks they fit suprisingly. I walk back outside and hop in the pool splashing everyone. "gah!" Kirishima splashes me. "NOW ITS WAR" I yell and splashed him again.

HAH GET DUKED ON! THATS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER! ( the next chapter is going to be NOT 13+ cause why the hell not)