Chapter 13

Georgia's scream lasted for a little while before she stopped and bolted away. Dixie had his hands over where his ears would be "..ow..." was all he said. America huffed and spoke "Look he's not here to hurt u-" next thing he knew Texas had rushed over to them "THE HELL?!" was all the state said. America put his hands up and stood between Texas and Dixie "Tex calm down. He's not here to hurt us" "BULL" "Texas." "AMERICA! YOU KNOW WHAT HE'S DONE! WHAT HE DID TO US" America inhaled and exhaled "Yes I do, but people change" "WELL HE CANT!"

America took in a breath as Texas went on, listing things that Dixie had done. America snapped at Texas "TEX. HE'S DONE SHIT BUT SO HAVE I. WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE THERE?" Texas went quiet, he didn't expect his dad to snap like that. Texas huffed and put his head down before turning and walking away. America sighed as another state spoke, this time it was Wisconsin "America are you sure about him being here?" America nodded "Yes. I'm sure about him being here." Wisconsin shrugged "Alright"

The badger state seemed to realize something and just said "SHIT-" before bolting off. America sighed, he knew he'd have to find out what that was in a bit. Now the only thing to do was to show his states Dixie and hope they don't think he's gone insane.

A few hours later

America sat outside his home on the front porch. He watched as the sun started setting, it made the whole forest glow beautiful reds, yellows, and oranges. He watched until the sun was almost gone, he sat there in the warm summer air. It was strangely comforting, it reminded him of a time he didn't worry about anything. A time he can't remember....but it's so clear in his mind..? He just closed his eyes and thought. He thought hard. He sat there thinking, before a flood of memories followed.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

"America!!" Canada yelled from behind the American "Huh-? Oh hey Nada! What's up?" America asked turning around "Can we play?" Canada said excitedly "I dunno buddy...I've got some school work to do.." America looked down as he said this "Pleeeeeaaaassseee?" Canada begged. America sighed and smiled "Alright fine..let's let papa and dad know first!" Canada cheered in response and nodded, grabbing America's hand and dragging him out if his room. America let himself get dragged as he started laughing

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

America had one of his younger siblings on his back, his younger brother New Zealand, aka Kiwi, to be exact. The twin of Kiwi, Australia, aka Aussie, was chasing after America and Canada. They all were running to get somewhere. "C'mon guys! We're gonna miss it!" Canada yelled to his siblings, America retorted a response "No we aren't!" Before tightening his grip on on Kiwi, falling back he picked up Aussie, then he picked up speed again. Next thing they knew they were at their destination. America set his siblings down, he noticed some of his friends over on the other side of the hill

"HEY! GUYS OVER HERE!" He called out. His friends quickly aproched. Conversation broke out. America was talking won't one of USSRs kids, Russia, his eldest. America glanced at the sky, he saw a flicker of a light through the darkness. "Guys! Look!" He called. Everyone looked up and gasped, they were looking at a beautiful metor shower. The lights lit up the darkened sky. America smiled at the lights, all of his worries from the day melted away.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

America ran away from one of his friends, giggling. America was very freaking fast. He was bolting as his friend bolted after him. The two ran and ran, unbeknownst to both of them something horrible was about to happen. America heard his father, France, call out "KIDS! BE CAREFUL YOU'RE GETTING CLOSE TO THE CLIFF!" America glanced back and called back "OK PAPA!" As he glanced he got close to the cliff edge. Too close. Next thing he knew he was screaming has he fell down the cliff edge. He let out the loudest scream he could before he hit ground, it all went black...

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

America gasped as he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked and saw it was Russia. His partner spoke "You ok? Haven't seen you for hours.." America looked away "I-I remember..." Russia looked at the American confused "Remember what..?" America went quiet before speaking "I remember the fall.."

WOOOOOO ANOTUER CHAPTER LESSGOOOOO- anyways- sorry for not posting a lot- shits being going on ^^''' anyways hope you have a good day/night, I'm out! - Mika